This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Stars Homegame Group - English FLHE Community

• Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Hi Guys

It recently got put to me that creating a Home Game group on Pokerstars for LHE players on PokerStrategy could play Play Money games and Real Money Home Games vs each other would be a good thing for both community building and, hopefully, educational value.

It could also be used, if you guys wanted, for coaching purposes, whatever we decide.

To that end I've created a group on Pokerstars:

ClubID: 72589
      Club Name: PStrategyENGLHE
      Invitation Code: WeCameToPlay

Hope to See you guys on there :)

Take Care and Good Luck

Boomer
  • 3 replies
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Just while I'm here

Any requests for games would be appreciated

The choices are:

FR (10-handed for Real Money and 9-handed for Play Money)
      SH (real and Play Money up to 1/2)
      HUHU (Probably going to limit to Play Money becasue paying 6BB/100 in rake to Stars is probably not worth it :) )

Currently:

0.25/0.5 and 0.5/1 6-max SH
      0.5/1 FR
      2/4 HUHU (Play Money)

Lemme know if you think there should be any changes

Thanks, Boomer
    • Dawnfall26
      Dawnfall26
      Black
      Hi!

I decided that I will invest more time into FLHU so if you are interested we can make some duels and then analyse some sessions? or just whatever...:)
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dawnfall26
      Hi!

I decided that I will invest more time into FLHU so if you are interested we can make some duels and then analyse some sessions? or just whatever...:)
      Yeah I think that'd be great, I've generally been a game creationist in the past so I would love to have a good strong HUHU game and 3-handed game too so that would be a great idea I think.

There are tons of things we can do like organise HUHU tourneys or HULAs etc, tons of possibilities.

Really looking forward to see where this can go.