Fishy room for PLO 25/100

• elfigus
      elfigus
      Black
      Hello everyone,

I'm actually playing on Full Tilt PLO25 6max but the field is too hard (or I'm too noob ^^) and due to the lag in the introduction of the italian cash game (about June 2011) I need another international room to train harder and harder untill I will be able to play in the italian poker rooms!

Any suggestion?

I prefer rooms where I can use Holdem Manager and I cannot play on stars.com

Thank you
  • 6 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Any room I play on PLO out of a sudden becomes very soft :f_biggrin: :f_cry:
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Have you looked at Party Poker at all?
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey elf!

Have you advanced any since the suiteduele review video? It looks like your issue is more leaks than the quality of the opposition to me (which from table VPIPs doesn't look super tough at PLO25 on FTP - and I know 'cause your stats in that vid and mine are pretty similar). In which case the room isn't going to make a massive difference - 'cause even at looser tables those stats/play style are going to make winning tough.

Hit me up on skype if you wanna chat: waiboy4life
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Ribbo's rule of thumb: if you can't beat Waiboy, don't move up. :f_biggrin:
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Waiboy's rule of thumb: if Ribbo starts playing PLO5, the apocalypse has arrived. :f_eek:

BTW, I'm at least a B/E player on PLO5 now, so you have to be at least mediocre to meet Ribbo's rule of thumb. High standard set ITT. :f_p:
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      What I have seen from that video, you don't need to change site. It won't be any easier in other sites. Just work on those leaks and your winrate should rise a lot.

I am always willing to talk about omaha too, skypenick is same as in here. I think. :)