The Official 2+2 Hand Converter By DeucesCracked Poker Videos

Hero (SB): $25.25
      BB: $35.15
      UTG: $26.85
      MP: $22.40
      CO: $9.70
      BTN: $25.25

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with K:heart: Q:diamond:
      1 fold, MP calls $0.50, 1 fold, BTN calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.50, 2 folds, BTN calls $2

Flop: ($6.00) 5:heart: 3:spade: J:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.50, BTN raises to $8, Hero folds

His limp/calling range for 4BB more will be something like
      88-22,AJs-A2s,KJs-K2s,QTs-Q2s,J2s+,T3s+,96s+,84s+,74s+,63s+,52s+,42s+,32s,AJo-A2o,KJo-K7o,Q7o+,J7o+,T7o+,97o+,86o+,75o+,64o+,53o+,42o+,32o
      There are a bunch of Toppairs in it but the least have my range dominated. The board is absolutely dry. Combined with his Range the only hand he can reraise for value vs a Calling range of mine would be 33 55 J5s, which is a very small part. I would then proceed with QJ+ JJ+ and any set.
      Means if he were thinking here I'd have to assume he has alot off bluffreraises, since the board didn't hit my range neither (although it is going to be very narrow, when i isolate from the SB) sth like KQ+AJ+TT+ (vs 2 limpers 77-99 plays badly).
      Now he is more likely to be a recreational player. How do I proceed? Bet/fold?

In another matter: Should i be completing these hands to valuetown postflop,
      since no one is going to fold any pair in limped pots + i won't lose the 5BB+7BB raise + cbet everytime I don't hit. I've experimented with both and each one has it's benefits. With very loose fish, that don't play limp/fold I have the impression overlimping/completing has a higher EV. What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think he mostly has it, rather than he is making there some kind of move, so I wouldn´t really shove there

In another matter: Should i be completing these hands to valuetown postflop,
      since no one is going to fold any pair in limped pots + i won't lose the 5BB+7BB raise + cbet everytime I don't hit. I've experimented with both and each one has it's benefits. With very loose fish, that don't play limp/fold I have the impression overlimping/completing has a higher EV. What do you think?

- I would still raise pf as strong hand as KQ. I wouldn´t make it too large, press pot button and if they call then still c-bet most boards and if you hit against their garbage you can really get paid and if not then you can always just give up :) Either way your hand range is a lot stronger than their, so you should mostly raise pf for value unless you afraid they would go to c/r