• hova
      CO: $20.00
      BTN: $18.45
      SB: $11.00
      BB: $96.65
      Hero (UTG): $36.00

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is UTG with Q:spade: J:spade:
      Hero raises to $1.50, 1 fold, BTN calls $1.50, 2 folds

Flop: ($3.75) 2:spade: 6:spade: A:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.50, BTN (snap)calls $2.50

Turn: ($8.75) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero ???

Bad card for me, but his flop snapcalling range is worse than Ax. Meaning if I was in position I could checkbehind and call Q, J rivers without spade against semibluffing 6x,77-TT/JJ and busted flushdraws. Villain has already stacked me 100bb deep with a turned straight vs my set (he went on to lose it all to the BB), thus i guess he won't be bluffraising too much. But if I do not improve I have to check/fold most rivers.
      I check/folded vs a halfpot bet, thinking even if it is a +EV call with implieds I'm still oop and would have to donk some rivers when improving or to balance even unimproved.
      Is there a reason to bet/fold the turn?
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      if you think he has there Ax then c/c half potsize bet and shove river. I think he won´t fold trips
      problem is his stack size. I think b/f turn can be reasonable just in case if he was just floating you or have worse draw, like 45/34 or worse flushdraw
      So I´d likely would still barrel since sometimes we have best hand and if not then we should have 20% equity against Ax hand

Edit: also very fine option can be c/rai on the turn, since you´re ahead most of his draws and if he was floating he would b/f there. Only hand I see him b/c would be Ax or boat
    • hova
      c/c = c/r > bet/fold > c/f > bet/call? What do you think? :)