fold, Hero raises to $0.40, BTN calls $0.40, fold, BB calls $0.30

FLOP ($1.25) 9:spade: 5:club: 5:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.60, BTN calls $0.60, BB folds

TURN ($2.45) 9:spade: 5:club: 5:heart: 3:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70

RIVER ($3.85) 9:spade: 5:club: 5:heart: 3:diamond: 9:heart:

Hero checks, BTN checks

51/28/1.4 fold to cbet 41, 175 hands

On turn I take pot controll line, and he bets small, so I call, he might be floating.
  • 5 replies
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      depends on reads, vs some plrs you can valuebet vs A high, some regs will call even 3 streets although I don't like it, so yeah I mean I think c/c turn is fine and betting turn is probably ok, just depends on the opponent, maybe he will float overs but he doesn't rep much with such a weak turn bet on such a brick, so I am c/c and c/evaluating river, as played did you have the best hand? After he checks back the river I think you often have the best hand?
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      as played did you have the best hand? After he checks back the river I think you often have the best hand?

I will tell after hand will be evaluated, if I will not forget, if I forget, just remind me :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Yeah, he could likely even be floating there or whatsoever, therefore I don't mind Calling one time on turn and reevaluate river. For example he is betting into us kinda big then rather just give it up since he wont bet there anyways with worse. But wouldn't be wrong either if you just fold it directly on turn and sometimes it might be even safer to avoid any further mistakes. :) Since they tend to float less likely in multiway pot. Also I'd bet a bit bigger on flop, ~$0,75 or something similar.

Best regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      He had KQ
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      He had KQ
      Yep, that's exactly the case, that he tries to take down the pot with smaller bet when he has some overcards. Could be an sign of bad betting pattern, he takes smaller bets with weaker hands and likely bigger ones with made hand.