affiliate Form at the PS homepage

• koffen18
      koffen18
      Bronze
      hello. I putted PS affiliate link on a site, the problem would be if I click myself on the link it delivers me on PS homepage, where new user can register immediatly, but there is an affiliate form. If new user types there random username or leave it as blank then my sended new user would still be as my affiliate or what?

secondly how much would be the buffer time for seeing the new registered user as my affiliate?
  • 3 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi mate,

I hope I got this correctly: If a user that follows your referral link leaves the field blank or enters a random combination that doesn't coincide with a username, he will be referred through you. If he enters a user name, this will overwrite the link.

This is so when you want to refer a RL buddy and he might have clicked on a link some time ago, you can still make sure he is registered as referred through you.

As for your second question, this shouldn't take longer than 24h - if you think there was a mistake, please contact support :)

Hadi
    • dehingoli
      dehingoli
      Bronze
      Is there a way where your link gets clicked the referrer space gets locked out?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi dehingoli,

At the moment you cannot switch off this box.

Please be aware that a blank field or an incorrect typed in username won't remove you as his referrer, as long as the new member clicked on your link.

Best regards,
      Hannes