Some Questions about Mansion

• MyNTT
      MyNTT
      Bronze
      Hi there
      I am considering to play at mansion but first of all i want to know, if there are some rakeback offers? What can i use the points for? Are there many cashgame players ? Have someone an idea about how the action is at the omaha tables and what limits they offer?
      Any thoughts about mansion ?
      I appreciat every reply.
      ntt
  • 3 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi MyNTT,

Let me answer some of your questions:

-There is no rakeback system at MansionPoker

-You can use the points to claiming bonuses. You can also use them to gain entry into special 'Point Entry Only' tournaments and Freerolls.

-As far as i know Mansion currently has around 3,500 active NL cash game players. And i think they're busy all the time :D

-The Limits begin at a low $0.10/$0.20 for No Limit Texas Holdem and finish at a hefty $200/$400. The same applies for Fixed Limit levels, starting at $0.10/$0.20 although the Fixed Limit tables extend to an impressive $400/$800.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MyNTT
      Hi there
      I am considering to play at mansion but first of all i want to know, if there are some rakeback offers? What can i use the points for? Are there many cashgame players ? Have someone an idea about how the action is at the omaha tables and what limits they offer?
      I appreciat every reply.
      ntt
      - onGame network doesn`t allow its partners to promote rakeback directly, but some of them offer different bonuses, which is actually the same...
      - Now they implemented new VIP loyality club - you get 10 vip points for 1 Mansion point and can reach four different levels every month... they still working on it, so no certain ideas how it would work) read the website...
      - OnGame is huge network... there are around 20-25k players in the evenings... but it ofcourse depends on the limit you are playing... i can easily find 12 NL 200$ FR tables during the daylight...
      - Omaha... at the moment I see 9 full tables and a lot of shorthanded, limits ranging from .25-.50 to 10-10

I like it) You have to get used to the software, since a lot of people consider Ongames software as a worst possible)) and there are some reasons for that... but I still like it...)
    • MyNTT
      MyNTT
      Bronze
      Thanks guys, but could someone tell me how the action is at PLO ?