This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Some Questions about Mansion

• MyNTT
      MyNTT
      Bronze
      Hi there
      I am considering to play at mansion but first of all i want to know, if there are some rakeback offers? What can i use the points for? Are there many cashgame players ? Have someone an idea about how the action is at the omaha tables and what limits they offer?
      Any thoughts about mansion ?
      I appreciat every reply.
      ntt
  • 3 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi MyNTT,

Let me answer some of your questions:

-There is no rakeback system at MansionPoker

-You can use the points to claiming bonuses. You can also use them to gain entry into special 'Point Entry Only' tournaments and Freerolls.

-As far as i know Mansion currently has around 3,500 active NL cash game players. And i think they're busy all the time :D

-The Limits begin at a low $0.10/$0.20 for No Limit Texas Holdem and finish at a hefty $200/$400. The same applies for Fixed Limit levels, starting at $0.10/$0.20 although the Fixed Limit tables extend to an impressive $400/$800.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MyNTT
      Hi there
      I am considering to play at mansion but first of all i want to know, if there are some rakeback offers? What can i use the points for? Are there many cashgame players ? Have someone an idea about how the action is at the omaha tables and what limits they offer?
      I appreciat every reply.
      ntt
      - onGame network doesn`t allow its partners to promote rakeback directly, but some of them offer different bonuses, which is actually the same...
      - Now they implemented new VIP loyality club - you get 10 vip points for 1 Mansion point and can reach four different levels every month... they still working on it, so no certain ideas how it would work) read the website...
      - OnGame is huge network... there are around 20-25k players in the evenings... but it ofcourse depends on the limit you are playing... i can easily find 12 NL 200$ FR tables during the daylight...
      - Omaha... at the moment I see 9 full tables and a lot of shorthanded, limits ranging from .25-.50 to 10-10

I like it) You have to get used to the software, since a lot of people consider Ongames software as a worst possible)) and there are some reasons for that... but I still like it...)
    • MyNTT
      MyNTT
      Bronze
      Thanks guys, but could someone tell me how the action is at PLO ?