$18.92
      BU:
      $10.00
      SB:
      $12.69
      BB:
      $10.53

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, A.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, CO calls $0.30, BU calls $0.30, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.05) 5, 3, 5 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.70, CO folds, BU calls $0.70.

Turn: ($2.45) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, BU calls $1.50.

River: ($5.45) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $4.30, Hero calls $4.30.

Final Pot: $14.05.

Results follow:

BU shows a full-house, threes full of fives(3c 3d).
      Hero shows two pairs, aces and fives(Ad As).

BU wins with a full-house, threes full of fives(3c 3d).

Opponent: Regular NL10 player. 57 hands/ VPIP:16/ PFR 12
  • 3 replies
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      i play the same way but bet turn bigger
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello kidzoltan,

Bet the turn bigger, ~$2 and for the given reason that our plan with Check/Call is to let missed draws Bet out or even Bet there with some weaker pairs, I don't even mind it since we are against a regular and he just wont Call 3barrels that often with a lot worse. Although the Bet on river is damn strong from his perspective, kinda looks like he is trying to get value from us but I don't think that we are able to fold our Aces here, he may as well bet there with Qx type of hands which he thinks they are strong enough.

Best regards.
    • x3mwisp
      x3mwisp
      Black
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello kidzoltan,

Bet the turn bigger, ~$2 and for the given reason that our plan with Check/Call is to let missed draws Bet out or even Bet there with some weaker pairs, I don't even mind it since we are against a regular and he just wont Call 3barrels that often with a lot worse. Although the Bet on river is damn strong from his perspective, kinda looks like he is trying to get value from us but I don't think that we are able to fold our Aces here, he may as well bet there with Qx type of hands which he thinks they are strong enough.

Best regards.
      The hand is played fine, but I aggree with betting bigger on the turn. The only real decision is on the river where you should think how often will he bluff when you check compared to how often will he call when you bet. I would probably bet for value. Against a fish who likes chasing all possible draws and who likes to bluff the missed ones on the river I would check/call.

You should see how many combos of flush draws can he have/compared to the combos of Qx,KK + the percentage he puts you on flush draw and calls with underpair (which is small).