This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Stats sometimes reset to 0 hands

• 3 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey Tosh5457,

my best guess would be that the player size on the table differs from the hand before.

Therefore the elephant recognizes a different table size and displays a different HUD because of implemented filters.

For example:

You played 100 hands vs. player "A" in a heads-up game. The next day you meet player "A" on a 6-max table. The elephant won't show you the 100 hands you already played vs. him because you don't want to see heads-up hands on a 6-max table.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Hey Tosh5457,

my best guess would be that the player size on the table differs from the hand before.

Therefore the elephant recognizes a different table size and displays a different HUD because of implemented filters.

For example:

You played 100 hands vs. player "A" in a heads-up game. The next day you meet player "A" on a 6-max table. The elephant won't show you the 100 hands you already played vs. him because you don't want to see heads-up hands on a 6-max table.
      Oh I see, then I need to change the filter to 4-6 players (because I play SH) ?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      The elephant should set the correct filter itself. Thats the reason why you suddenly had 0 hands on your HUD.