Betfair sucks big time

• Jafreiteris
      Well i can really tell by now, the betfair is the most bad poker client i have ever used in my life. Soft is shity, many people complains about disconects, lag play (you press call, and the time ends and you sit out), even money delays. Soft also have shit options for everything, hard to find hand histories, other big options like fulltilt tabble options and etc. Tabble layout's, looks like son of a bitch, trying to multitable on smaller (laptop) screen is like trying to watch 3D movie with sunglases at night. Now there is a system failure, tryed to sit in cash games, was playing sng and found out my wins and other money which i bring at tabbles are not registered to acc, so $120 down (not for me, everyone, this is my first time, but many pp say that happens time to time), and now the poker client is locked and its say's that your password or ussername is incorect (they should say we are having maintence or something. Poker site looks like always, and trouble is only posted in forum, which should be alerted in front.
      Also many people are having big trouble with they online support (by online i mean e-mail) no respone and etc.

So if you are going to play on this site, the only thing that is good are bonus, points system and your money. If you not interested in 2 first things, than get away far from this poker site.
  • 5 replies