UTG: $38.50
      UTG+1: $59.55
      MP: $11.75
      CO: $28.95
      BTN: $55.70
      SB: $27.24

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with K :diamond: K :spade:
      UTG raises to $1.75, 5 folds, Hero raises to $5.50, UTG calls $3.75

Flop: ($11.25) A :diamond: 6 :heart: 7 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $7.00, UTG calls $7

Turn: ($25.25) 3 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $37.50, UTG calls $26 all in

River: ($77.25) 3 :spade: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Villian is 24/17/30 after 8.4k hands. fold to 3 bet 64% overall (56% from EP). Fold to cbet in 3-bet pot 56%
      i have very long story with Villian. He is breakeven reg playing some weird strategy with 80bb deep. We have long history so I expected him to 4-bet call KK+. I have read that he is calling all pocket pairs for set mining I think that AK and Aq also cause he is IP.
      Now the problem is turn. I have around 20% equity with my flushdraw+ outs to set. What would you do on turn??? He knows that I am capable to slowplay him so I don't know if he bets there TT-JJ if he peels flop with them (he might also cb them but the flop is drawy so he will probably bet if he doesn't have :diamond:) . He had pot size bet left on turn. I don't know if he is capable to fold there Ax vs my shove.
      Should I give up and c/f with the equity I have there???
  • 4 replies
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Hey,
      The thing is that he is pretty much never ever folding Ax cause he has pot size bet left. And the only draw got there and u have rare times flush, so i think its bad play from u to shove the turn.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Hey, The thing is that he is pretty much never ever folding Ax cause he has pot size bet left. And the only draw got there and u have rare times flush, so i think its bad play from u to shove the turn.

Completely agree. If turn wasnt :diamond: , you would probably just ch/f this turn without thinking of it. He is never folding Ax on turn (otherwise why call pf just to hit tp then fold anyway).

So I think check it and if he doesnt bet we can reevaluate river. If he bets (i.e. shoves), I think we have a fold since we need 33% here to call.

Especially if you know he has 66/77 in his range then when he calls flop I'm mostly giving up - since he should be folding he air range on flop with just potsize left if he calls.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      your c-bet is a little too big. If you´re going to b/f then make it 5.5-6$ and likely get the same result.
      If he is b/c pf QQ-22, would he then also call once on that board. If not then c/f turn would likely the best play. If you think he can float then c/rai or c/c turn is also fine option.
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      I really put him on Ax pretty hard here. I really dont think u have any FE on the turn and i think if he bets u probally have to fold so i would bet like $2 myself (and fold to a raise) in order to get to the river cheaply.
      Also u could c/c flop rather than cbetting although this turns your hand a little faceup.