partypoker satellites

• altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      hello,

i'm interested in how satellites work on partypoker, i tried to contact the sopport through email, but they didn't answer my question, saying i should register first.

so, for instance on pokerstars if you win a satellite you get automaticaly registered for that tournament AND if you unregister you get the buy-in amount back in tournament dollars ($T) wich you can later use to register in any tournament or sng (the $T you also get if you win more than one satellite to the same tournament). on fulltilt they even let you transform $T into real $ (with some fee $T2 = $1.9 or smth like that, wich i find super). but on 888.poker however they only give you some sort of ticket wich you can use only on that specific tournament and if you unregister you get nothing back (if i understood correctly).

so my question is how this satellites work on partypoker? do they have any monetary reward? (like $T or credits that u can later use to register to any tournament or sng? what happends if you unregister from a tournament wich get the seat through a satellite or what happends if you win more than one satellite to the very same tournament?

thanks
  • 4 replies