SNG's and academy challenges

• Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Just wondering if any of you guys grinding SNG's on full tilt opt in for some academy challenges??? Sounds like a way to make a little bit more rakeback if any of the challenges are easy to complete...
  • 9 replies
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      I was doing challenges when played on FTP, played mostly sngs, but completed some cash games challenges too and got ~12,000 FTPA credits, most of them are easy to complete ;)
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      Just wondering if any of you guys grinding SNG's on full tilt opt in for some academy challenges??? Sounds like a way to make a little bit more rakeback if any of the challenges are easy to complete...
      Have done some, but there is only 4 sng challenges.. and some parts from mtt challenges can be completed in sng games (at least "Short Stack play")

most of them are for cash players unfortunately.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zamoda
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      Have done some, but there is only 4 sng challenges.. and some parts from mtt challenges can be completed in sng games (at least "Short Stack play")

most of them are for cash players unfortunately.
      which one of them is easiest to just turn on and not think about them at all and have them finished in 30 sng's or whatever???
      Like half year ago or something when I checked they had retarded challenges like open limping pocket pairs and limping KK+ utg and stuff like that...
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      I see seems like I can only finish each task 10 times.. So yea I'll just look at the academy thingy once in a while and start a new challenge :)
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      There's a challenges which makes you play a turbo SnG, a non turbo SnG and a sattelite SnG, but it gives you only like 10 points.
    • Dzy
      Dzy
      Bronze
      Sit-n-Go by the numbers is very easy, when I multitable 15 Turbo sngs I usually complete it in this session, so 10 sessions = 2000 points!
    • santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      I also make Sit-n-Go by the numbers. But sometimes I forget to activate again, so I still didn't do it 10x.
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      Some of the advice that goes with the tasks is really bad, and some of the tasks involve making bad plays. Nevertheless, there is some free money you can get while playing your normal game (I hope).

I find it funny that the bankroll management challenge is supposed to have a difficulty of 4/10, but it includes the task of increasing your Full Tilt balance by 25%. The "Mastering the Bubble" challenge includes the task of playing HU SNGs, which seem to have nothing to do with the SNG bubble.
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Bankroll building was not that bad actually, especially if you are just starting