Hi Everyone, New here and wanted some advice..

• 3 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Roya1flush!

I strongly recommend that you reread our strategy articles - especially our articles about the bankroll management. What is your bankroll? You should start at the lowest limits to learn the game. In addition you should watch our coachings/videos and post your hands in the forum.
      Concerning the hand: You should never minraise. Raise at least to 24 preflop. Bet potsize on the flop. Check behind the turn for pot control and bluff induce and call almost every bet on the river.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Roya1flush
      Roya1flush
      Bronze
      My bank roll is $1000..

I don't have much of a problem in building my stack, its all about maintaining it, so on Titan poker when i play 1/2 i sit with $200 and in about few hours i can double up with out much problem, but when i get hands such as AA / KK / JJ i normally end up loosing it again.. and always to a 3 of a kind or a flush..

My main problem is putting my opponents on a hand... if i somehow can identify or put my opponent on hands then maybe i can put a stop to this streak of loosing my stack...
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      With that bankroll you shouldn't be playing NL200, not even NL100... NL50 is OK though. But I recommend NL25, or NL20... you lose less while learning the game and gaining experience.

As Puschkin said. Reread the articles.