This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

just curious ?

• jonspawn
      jonspawn
      Bronze
      i hear a lot of conversation about randomly generated numbers. do we typicaly believe that the cards that fall in a poker room such as{ full tilt} are random...the reason i ask is beacause im always hearring about the cards favouring the guy who has more chips...is there anything to this way of thinking? i know we all speculate but is there any solid proof one way or the other?
  • 3 replies
    • Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      There is a lot of talkt about poker sited beeing rigged especialy ... uh dunno PokerStars.!
      Eaven do i dont think it is rigged or anything its best that u play on some rooms and c what fits u .. !!
      Poker rooms take money from rake so there is no need to rig something they win in any case :D

Ofccourse i could be wrong but i generaly think that its not true that poker sites are rigged and favor players who deposit and stuff .. !!
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      "Poker rooms take money from rake so there is no need to rig something they win in any case"

a-non event hands/boards create x amount of rake income.

b-action hands/boards create x times 3 amount of rake income.

if "a" profit around 1 billion per year for the site.

if "b" profit around ?? billion per year for the site.

extra ?? million/billion per year="need"
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze