UTG Player 1 ($5.17)
      UTG+1 Player 2 ($5.30)
      CO Hero ($4.28)
      BTN Player 4 ($3.95)
      SB Player 5 ($4.15)
      BB Player 6 ($5.01)

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 6 players) Hero is CO 10:club: A:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.10, 1 fold, Player 5 calls $0.12, 1 fold

Flop: 2:diamond: 10:heart: 6:diamond: ($0.26, 2 players)
      Player 5 bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20

Turn: K:diamond: ($0.66, 2 players)
      Player 5 bets $0.28, Hero ?

I played this hand on the anonymous tables, and I was at the beginning of my session, so villain is unknown. the preflop raise amount is wrong, all my hands that I raise it says I make a 0,10c raise when I in fact it is 0,14c. The flop call seems to me pretty standard. I have TPTK and a backdoor nut flush draw. Turn brings me FD, but is it right to call another time or should I just fold my hand?? I can't really see what villain is repping here except a set, in which I can probably get it in on river if I hit for a big pot since players at this stake will never let go of flopped sets, and he will at least make another donk bet for sure.

Could it maybe be a flush? then I would think he would wait and just try to call until he hits his draw.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello arisko,

For the given reason that he as well sometimes MIGHT have Tx which is betting weak now on turn and his betting pattern indicates that he is somewhat scared of something I'd Call, we also have nutFD. And the odds ain't either that bad.

Best regards.