This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

cashout

• 9 replies
    • winnergr
      winnergr
      Bronze
      Obviously you have not made any deposits there, only the starting capital from poker strategy I suppose.

BAD NEWS NUMBER 1

You cannot cashout to moneybookers unless you make first a deposit using your moneybookers account.

BAD NEWS NUMBER 2

Before you can cashout the 50$ or any part of it, you must wager if I remember well about 5000$. Please don't ask me to explain you the word wager, english is not my native language.

BAD NEWS NUMBER 3

All these things take a lot of days so patience... :f_biggrin:
    • s3xas
      s3xas
      Global
      i wager more then 5000$ and i made deposit with mastercard
    • winnergr
      winnergr
      Bronze
      So you must use mastercard.

(sorry for my wrong assumptions)
    • s3xas
      s3xas
      Global
      but they let me to cashout my money by wire transfer and by bank draft. i want to cashout my money by moneybookers or by mastercard.
    • winnergr
      winnergr
      Bronze
      Don't know, maybe there is some reason, why don't you try to use the help chat then? Really can't help u. Sorry. :(
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Bronze
      i've noticed that too... a few months ago I was able to withdraw my money directly to my visa card.... now I see only those 2 options posted above

is it posible to withdraw on moneybokers if I make a deposit from moneybookers to 888?

thank you!
    • diamondMKD
      diamondMKD
      Bronze
      Yes it is possible...as mentioned above, to cashout to moneybookers first you have to make a deposit from moneybookers to the poker room. You can not just cashout to moneybookers if you have not deposited previously. I have deposited and withdrew money using moneybookers without any problem at all.
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Bronze
      i deposited money using visa card on 888poker and as I said it was posible to withdraw money using visa card some time ago... now 888poker doesn;t alow it anymore (at least not for me)

I will try to withdraw using moneybookers after I make a deposit from it

thank you!
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Bronze
      it workes

i deposited money using moneybookers and imediatly after that i was able to withdraw my bankroll from 888poker using moneybookers... the option to withdraw with moneybookers was on after depositing some cash

i think that my money arrived on moneybookers somewhere betwenn 24h-48h

great! :D