cashout

• 9 replies
    • winnergr
      winnergr
      Bronze
      Obviously you have not made any deposits there, only the starting capital from poker strategy I suppose.

BAD NEWS NUMBER 1

You cannot cashout to moneybookers unless you make first a deposit using your moneybookers account.

BAD NEWS NUMBER 2

Before you can cashout the 50$ or any part of it, you must wager if I remember well about 5000$. Please don't ask me to explain you the word wager, english is not my native language.

BAD NEWS NUMBER 3

All these things take a lot of days so patience... :f_biggrin:
    • s3xas
      s3xas
      Global
      i wager more then 5000$ and i made deposit with mastercard
    • winnergr
      winnergr
      Bronze
      So you must use mastercard.

(sorry for my wrong assumptions)
    • s3xas
      s3xas
      Global
      but they let me to cashout my money by wire transfer and by bank draft. i want to cashout my money by moneybookers or by mastercard.
    • winnergr
      winnergr
      Bronze
      Don't know, maybe there is some reason, why don't you try to use the help chat then? Really can't help u. Sorry. :(
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      i've noticed that too... a few months ago I was able to withdraw my money directly to my visa card.... now I see only those 2 options posted above

is it posible to withdraw on moneybokers if I make a deposit from moneybookers to 888?

thank you!
    • diamondMKD
      diamondMKD
      Bronze
      Yes it is possible...as mentioned above, to cashout to moneybookers first you have to make a deposit from moneybookers to the poker room. You can not just cashout to moneybookers if you have not deposited previously. I have deposited and withdrew money using moneybookers without any problem at all.
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      i deposited money using visa card on 888poker and as I said it was posible to withdraw money using visa card some time ago... now 888poker doesn;t alow it anymore (at least not for me)

I will try to withdraw using moneybookers after I make a deposit from it

thank you!
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      it workes

i deposited money using moneybookers and imediatly after that i was able to withdraw my bankroll from 888poker using moneybookers... the option to withdraw with moneybookers was on after depositing some cash

i think that my money arrived on moneybookers somewhere betwenn 24h-48h

great! :D