[NL2-NL10] NL10 owned by a fish.

• simoska
      simoska
      Bronze
      Hello guys,
      I'd like to share one interesting hand from tonight's session...

Everest Poker $10.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players

CO: $4.71
      BTN: $7.42
      Hero (SB): $9.90
      BB: $5.35
      UTG: $4.50
      MP: $5.81

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is SB with 5 :spade: 3 :heart:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.10, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.05, BB checks

Flop: ($0.30) 4 :diamond: 7 :heart: 5 :heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, CO checks

Turn: ($0.30) 6 :club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, BB folds, CO raises to $0.90, Hero raises to $1.60, CO raises to $4.61, Hero folds

CO is a 80/35 kinda agressive fish, I think its not a bad play to limp in ATC with a fish in the pot and passive BB left to act. I could have semi-bluffed on the flop to get BB off his hand and stay HU with a fish, but i only figured that out right now... What you think about my turn fold? Would you have called it? I think It's a bigger chance that he has a higher straight than i do(more combinations of 9,8).
  • 2 replies
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Bronze
      Imoa for what that's worth.Once you got raised,you are in cheap showdown or fold area.That six opens the door. Why inflate the pot.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello simoska,

Preflop: Fold it here. :) Ain't much to hit and you could easily just put yourself into difficult spots.

As played
      Postflop: Don't really like it that much, what do you expect to get Called from on turn? There ain't much worse anyways. Rather has us beat or we just splitting and also it's a freeplay, therefore I'd just Bet/Fold it for the given raise size.

Best regards.