Stacks:
      UTG xanned ($10.31)
      UTG+1 schutz1 ($10)
      CO jogarr ($13.05)
      BTN ToscaChicky ($17.04)
      SB Neoko ($12.54)
      BB Hero ($10.66)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) Hero is BB A:heart: K:spade:
      1 fold, schutz1 raises to $0.30, 1 fold, ToscaChicky calls $0.30, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.50, schutz1 folds, ToscaChicky calls $1.20

Flop: 7:heart: 7:diamond: A:spade: ($3.35, 2 players)
      Hero checks, ToscaChicky checks

Turn: A:club: ($3.35, 2 players)
      Hero bets $2.80, ToscaChicky calls $2.80

River: K:heart: ($8.95, 2 players)
      Hero bets $3.50, ToscaChicky raises to $7, Hero goes all-in $2.86

Final Pot: $22.31
      Hero shows
      A:heart: K:spade:
      ToscaChicky shows four of a kind, Sevens
      7:club: 7:spade:

ToscaChicky wins $20.87 (net +$9.57)

Hero lost $10.66
      schutz1 lost $0.30

THis one really really hurts.
      It happened against same guy who cracked my AA and just 10 hands after that.
      No evalulation needed, just to show off of my bad beat and maybe to hear your opinon about this FTPs "random" generator.
      It really hard for my mind to accept that things like this happen completely out of blue.
      As I said my AA busted against this guys JTo, and only god knew why he pushed them preflop.
      And now this.c
      and KK hand aganinst 99 I posted somewhere earlier here, than JJ on 3 :club: 9 :club: 2 :spade: :heart: 4 :5 heart: board, after I invested like 50+bb.
      THis all happening in period witihn 800 hands.

I know that after this am staying away from ftp as much as I can.

What do you guys think about it ?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sinnology,

Actually it happens everywhere, not only FTP. About the game, I'd even consider just shipping directly on river. Since he will likely Call us with any Ax there. Just try not to tilt and lose more money. Set a stop/loss for a session and such stuffs which avoid the tilt.

Best regards.
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Guess you are right about that happens everywhere its just hard to accept its completley random.
      Sometimes it seems like for some reason they turned against you, and probably showing your agression thru chatbox, doesnt help much.

THX man
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      i give up playing on FTP becouse of "random" generator.then yesterday im like ok ill play some hands for little fun ...after about 30 hands i catch FH and guy show quads...something like your hand

no more play for me on FTP

GL
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by crodady
      i give up playing on FTP becouse of "random" generator.then yesterday im like ok ill play some hands for little fun ...after about 30 hands i catch FH and guy show quads...something like your hand

no more play for me on FTP

GL
      For avoiding such a beats and tilting yourself I use bankroll on many different sites. For example I lose a few buyins in one site, I just switch sites and go play on other ones. But definitely it ain't a reason to switch the site to other site because you losing money there or getting bad beats. That's just standard part of poker, everyone gets those and on every site. Doesn't matter where you play, you will always get such bad beats, that's because it's poker. :)