Ello Guys!

• ksLazy
      ksLazy
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I have just joined PokerStrategy, and I like it. Have recieved free 50$ too. Is that real money and is there a way of taking it somehow? Anywayz, looking forward playing some poker with U.

Wish U all the best!
  • 4 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi ksLazy,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Yes, the $50 are real money. On every room we have different conditions. So in order to answer your questions, I will need your selected poker room.

How is it going so far with the starting capital? Have you won already some money?

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • ksLazy
      ksLazy
      Bronze
      Hello Hannes

Tnx for replying man. This is interesting, I'm not used to be given something for free :D . Nope, I didnt select any room yet, the program I'm using for poker is running real slow, probably cause U need core2duo proc at least.. I have 2.4Ghz intel pentium (1 core). And whats up with that room picking? Where do I do that? :D

Looking forward hearing from U,
      ksLazy

Edit: Oh, that room.. Didnt know that's even a room, but ok.. I have selected William Hill room, but have a problem with its gaming client. Always using 100% of my processor and eating a loads of RAM memory. Even when I sign in somehow I cant get into table room.. Once I have loaded it for like half an hour, and I just got 30 mins of 100% process usage and around 700MB of used RAM. Didnt load it at all, so I ended it in the processes list. Could U help me with that? Is there maybe another client for older CPUs? To be exact: Socket 478 2.4Ghz, 1gb of RAM 400mhz, AGP 256/128, etc etc..?
    • ksLazy
      ksLazy
      Bronze
      I have just been to friends place, on his CPU. It worked just fine, and he has worse CPU than me.. Dunno what's the problem, gonna reinstall Win XP OS tomorrow. Hope it'll fix it.
    • ksLazy
      ksLazy
      Bronze
      Forgot to mention, works just fine after OS reinstall.