This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi everyone

• Hiicantpk
      Hiicantpk
      Bronze
      Hi, i'm PK. I'm a 18 year old student from Ontario Canada. I enjoy construction, video games (Mainly Starcraft and Runescape, video making and programming.
      I started playing poker online at age 7 (:O underage!) after watching my mom play. I only played in play-money tournaments on pureplay. I would just play for fun, not really winning anything. I would also occasionally play tournaments against people in the same class as me (I had a friend play tournaments with me during Business class). Anyways, I have recently switched over to FTP poker, because pureplay was getting too laggy and newbish.

I joined this site after seeing the win a trip to korea article on TeamLiquid. I thought to myself "if i like poker, and by playing poker I can win a trip to watch professional Starcraft, why the hell not!". Anyways, now here I am. Other card games I like are Gin Rummy, Spades, Hearts and occasionally Euchre.

Nice to meet you all.

(I am Hiicantpk on both Pureplay and FTP)

Edit: If anyone is wondering what my TL name is, i am "57 Corvette"
  • 7 replies