Everest Poker

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Any1 play on Everest may tell me please if it is convenient (as soft field and software) play on this site? There is any good rakeback for this room?
      Can you please share your experience with this room?
  • 6 replies
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Srry, I forgot something :D (very important)
      What about the cash-out?
      Thx :heart:
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Hello

Ive only been there since end of last month. Found the software really awkward at first but am kinda used to it now. Someone has even come up with a program a bit like table ninja to help fit the tables to screen, bet sizing etc for a monthly fee but I didn't bother with this in the end.

I'm putting in about 6 hours most days on NL50 and have already earned a big chunk of the $1000 bonus. During the day I'm finding it a bit reg infested but in the evening there's loads of really dumb fish :f_biggrin:

The rakeback is by way of selling them back the points you have earnt after you leave the table, so you can save them up or do it daily. Im not entirely sure how good this is yet as its a VIP system as well, and you have to earn your VIP level through the month. This also allows you to sell more points and also multiplies the points you earn. I haven't cashed anything out yet but hope this helps

Anyone done the maths?
    • apache47
      apache47
      Basic
      Maybe it happened often during the few minutes you played, but it's not usually like that at all.
    • sunden
      sunden
      Bronze
      Originally posted by breena
      Hello

Ive only been there since end of last month. Found the software really awkward at first but am kinda used to it now. Someone has even come up with a program a bit like table ninja to help fit the tables to screen, bet sizing etc for a monthly fee but I didn't bother with this in the end.

I'm putting in about 6 hours most days on NL50 and have already earned a big chunk of the $1000 bonus. During the day I'm finding it a bit reg infested but in the evening there's loads of really dumb fish :f_biggrin:

The rakeback is by way of selling them back the points you have earnt after you leave the table, so you can save them up or do it daily. Im not entirely sure how good this is yet as its a VIP system as well, and you have to earn your VIP level through the month. This also allows you to sell more points and also multiplies the points you earn. I haven't cashed anything out yet but hope this helps

Anyone done the maths?
      sorry to intrude here, couldnt pm you.
      bet sizing etc for a monthly fee but I didn't bother with this in the end. could you tell where? maybe u could send me any pm or?

i find there reward system or what it is alittle wierd, would say its softroom. if your a good player u shouldnt have any probs making money there (:
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Yeah no problem this is the link someone sent me. Like I say I didnt go through with it but it all looks ok.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=19692
    • sunden
      sunden
      Bronze
      thank you very much breena :)