My result for BSS sessions

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi Friends,
      After my session review I have found out a bit of worrying data.
      I realise that the isolation doesn't work or maybe I do something wrong. Everytime I try to isolate a limper there are always few more players join the party. Also, (and expecially with hands project like AQ or AK) if I don't hit the flop I am in trouble as nobody respect my c-bet (my c-bet%=80%) and somtime (pretty often) some1 even go on the top by re-raise. If I don't make a c-bet after the flop I can fold directly as there isn't any possibility to reach the river without lose a fortune before.

I am losing value also with QQ and JJ often I must leave after a re-raise of villian on a very scary board (very coordinate and cloured) and often they aren't in bluff (as I have found out at high price).

Finally, I found very difficult to play ghands in heads up as there are always too many calls and steal the blinds is near mission impossible.

Those are the first few points where I have encounter some lose. I will re-post on the forum as further I go threw more in detail on my analysis.
      Hands 3K and I am playing NL2 and NL5 on FTP.

Please, some1 can help?
  • 4 replies
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      As forgotten, 3-bet are very unsuccess. There are too many calls to my 3-Bet and sometime I must even face 4Bet and 5Bet.

3 Bet light are out of the equation. It is impossible to have success on those tables.
      Thanks again :heart:
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      Wouldn't it be better if you just try to play for value and not 3 bet light?;) If you just need to 3 bet them when you have a hand and they will pay you off why to 3bet light?
      And if you know that you will get few callers maybe tighten up you open raising range? Or maybe you raise too little?:D
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Maybe I am just tilting :D I found this hand played yesterday to the end of my last session

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($7.40)
      Hero ($2)
      UTG ($2.63)
      UTG+1 ($3.32)
      UTG+2 ($2.31)
      MP1 ($2)
      CO ($1.89)
      BTN ($3.08)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:heart:

UTG raises to $0.04, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $0.04, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.12, UTG calls $0.08, fold

FLOP ($0.29) A:club: T:club: K:club:

Hero bets $0.02, UTG raises to $2.51 (AI), Hero folds

UTG wins $0.31

Yes, scary and dangerous board but my bet ....
      Thx
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi,

1st you dont cbet multiway if you missed unless you have a strongish draw and are last to act.

2nd
      you 3bet too small in this hand. It should be 3x the open raise + 1x per caller so that would be 0.16. You could even make it 0.18 or 0.20 because youre out of position.
      why do you cbet 0.02????? thats just rubbish. cbet 3/4 PSB or c/f.

3rd
      you play NL2 where you play way more multiway pots and you should stick to very basic strategy and bet and raise for value only. Bluffs dont matter.

Gl.

T.