Hero raises to $0.35, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.30, fold

FLOP ($0.80) 5:diamond: 2:spade: 7:spade:

SB bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20

TURN ($1.20) 5:diamond: 2:spade: 7:spade: 9:spade:

SB bets $0.80, Hero raises to $2.50, SB calls $1.70

RIVER ($6.20) 5:diamond: 2:spade: 7:spade: 9:spade: 9:club:

SB bets $4.50, Hero ???

vpip: 28, pfr: 26, af: 1.8, 108 hands

Could raise flop but if he shoves im not sure if its too good because i could be against a set or smth and then im drawing just to flush.
      turn completes, s i just raise without any doubt to allow him call with worse.
      when river pairs he instabets and if he would have a flush i think he'd shove turn so i think he has fh here pretty often, but not sure. how do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello nktns,

Flop: I usually prefer to raise such min-bets and they more often are just weak hands than sets and in case he 3bets us then I'd just give it up this time and note him down that he takes such a line.

As played
      Turn: I'd even raise it bigger here, ~$3,60.
      River: I think we can't really fold it here for the given reason that we are holding the nutFlush and sometimes he might as well have there badly played flushes as well or even maybe overpairs/trips or whatsoever. Unless we have a good reason to make the fold here but I think we wont find it often enough for the given reason that we didn't raise it on flop to find out what kind of hand he could have.

Best regards.