Deposit and Withdraw

• plexxico
      plexxico
      Bronze
      So I started my 50 capital on PP. My friends started playing on PS and FTP and I was planning on putting $10 on each account on both PS and FTP. The thing is I heard that on FTP if you deposit with visa/mastercard you have to withdraw with visa or mastercard. (basically you withdraw the same method as you deposited) someone please verify if that is true, if so I would probably wait for moneybookers to verify my creditcard. Is that also the same for PokerStars?

Another thing is I'm Canadian and I use BMO Credit Card which is a Mastercard. How long does it take for BMO to process and show how much moneybookers debited out of the credit card onto the online statement. Thanks :)
  • 7 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi plexxico,

In order to withdraw to Moneybookers you will need to use Moneybookers as your deposit method.

But there are differences for Full Tilt Poker and PokerStars. On Full Tilt Poker you also can deposit with Mastercard and Moneybookers and cashout everything to Moneybookers.

However PokerStars sends the back where it comes from and the winnings can be cashed out to an existing deposit method.
      ie: You deposit $50 via Mastercard, $10 via Moneybookers and you win another $40.

So now you will need to withdraw $50 to Mastercard, $10 to Moneybookers and for the $40 you can decide by your own.

Please do not forget our download guides for both rooms, so that you can earn StrategyPoints as well.
      Full Tilt Poker - 100% up to $600 Bonus and 27% Rakeback
      PokerStars - 100% up to $600 Bonus

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • plexxico
      plexxico
      Bronze
      Yeah I followed and created an account using the PS150 code for the FTP account, I guess Ill just add $10 and wait until I can verify my moneybookers.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Well the PS150 code is for the starting capital, which you received already on PartyPoker. But you can get the starting capital only once.

However there shouldn't be any disadvantages for you. But in the feature please use the links on this page:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • plexxico
      plexxico
      Bronze
      oh okay, is there anyway I can change the code? or will I still get the rakeback feature with the PS150 code
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

You will get rakeback as well, because you deposit your own money.

So everything is fine and you won't have a disadvantage.

I just want to point out, that you use in the future the correct guide.

Good luck on Full Tilt Poker,
      Hannes
    • Flegma19
      Flegma19
      Silver
      Hello..

I got free 50$ from strategy poker by passing the quiz.Then I played for a while and won 70$ more.So I had 120$.Then I deposited 10$ with Visa because I tough that way I could withdrawal all of my money on my Visa card.But it is not happening.It is declined.How can I cashout that money?With Visa if possible?And why can't I? Is there some term that I don't know of?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Flegma19,

In order to withdraw money on your Full Tilt Poker account you will need to accumulate 1000 Full Tilt Points.

If you made an own deposit the restriction is 100 Full Tilt Points.

In case you have more points already, please contact the customer support of Full Tilt Poker:
      support@fulltiltpoker.com

Best regards,
      Hannes