Not happy about TAF.

• Sigurthor
      Sigurthor
      Bronze
      After reqruiting alot of people, I get this information.

"Im not allowed to post the support ticket on the forum. But I got a reply stating that its only available at Titan Poker and PartyPoker."

Im not really happy knowing that afterwards. I dont really tend to play at Titan Poker or PartyPoker.

When you get to the bonus payout its says:
      "Payments are only possible on Poker platforms at which you have an account that is entered in your profile."

Then it says:
      "Generally, the following platforms are possible: TitanPoker, PartyPoker."

I could only view this information after collecting at least 50$ TAF bonus.
      I think its unfair to tell people that after they collected the bonus.

Sigurthor.
  • 10 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Sigurthor,

You promote PS and they pay you for that. It's fair - even if the money can only be tranfered to Titan or Party. ;)

Why don't you create an account with Party? You'll get your money there, play about 5 mins and withdraw it in case you don't want to play there :D

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • Sigurthor
      Sigurthor
      Bronze
      I promote PS and they earn alot of money for being an affiliate with the poker rooms.

Problably a better bonus at Titan poker and PartyPoker than Full tilt poker and Poker stars.

And I still think it's not fair to not tell you the information afterwards.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I forgot to tell you that it's not allowed to post support tickets on the forum!

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbid56-
    • Sigurthor
      Sigurthor
      Bronze
      Took the support ticket out.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Sigurthor!

Thanks for referring so many people to PokerStrategy. The problem is that Full Tilt Poker and PokerStars don't allow these transfers. Where is the problem for you to open an account on PartyPoker or Titan Poker?

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Sigurthor
      Sigurthor
      Bronze
      Well I just dont want to play poker at PartyPoker and Titan Poker.
      I only play poker at Full tilt or Poker stars. (My oppinion, the best rooms.)
      Thats it.

But now that I have to.. ill try PartyPoker out...

You should inform people about this bonus is limited to Party and Titan poker.

Sigurthor.
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Is the transfer to Mansion possible?

Because neither Partypoker nor Titan accept registrations from Bulgaria, and in any way I would not be able to receive the money.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi finchybg,

Unfortunately, we cannot transfer the TAF money to Mansion.

Happy New Year!
      -thunderbird56-
    • raidov
      raidov
      Bronze
      Hello, is it possible to get the taf money on my party account if I didnt´t register with the bonus code? Because Titan poker doesn´t allow registrations from Estonia. Or is it possible to get the taf money on my reffered friends account? I would have about 15 persons to refer and really wouldn´t like to miss the bonus.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

First of all: thanks for referring so many people to PokerStrategy.com

@ raidov: Please write a ticket to our support team and explain your problem in detail. You can find the ticket system under "Help".

@ finchybg: I'll take care of this problem and hope that we'll have a solution soon.

Happy New Year!
      Puschkin81