BB ($2.24)
      UTG ($1.76)
      Hero ($2.06)
      UTG+2 ($2.60)
      MP1 ($2.49)
      CO ($2.09)
      BTN ($2.18)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: K:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.08, UTG+2 calls $0.08, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.08, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.27) 5:club: 2:spade: Q:diamond:

Hero bets $0.18, UTG+2 folds, BTN calls $0.18

TURN ($0.63) 5:club: 2:spade: Q:diamond: T:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.36, Hero calls $0.36

RIVER ($1.35) 5:club: 2:spade: Q:diamond: T:heart: 7:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.64, Hero calls $0.64

Villain 37/22 after 30 hands.
      Pre-flop and flop actions are standart, no need to cbet more - not a scary board for my cowboys :)
      Now, on turn and river I took a ch/c line which is weak here I think. That's why it's good to post your hands here and review your sessions :D . With what he could possibly call on flop? Well, then I thought it could be a gutshot(they like gustshots) A3/A4 or AQ/KQ and of course a set( got busted with AA vs set few hands before, I guess it was the main reason why I took ch/c line). Now I would bet again on turn, AQ/KQ would call here and if it's a set, OK let's pay.
      Another scenario - ch/push river since he's pot commited, but it's not very logical to check/call turn, check/push river?
      What actions could indicate a set? Really need to improve my game with AA/KK OOP :) Advices are really welcome.

P.S. Will post his hand later...
  • 3 replies
    • albionpro
      I know Im no pro but if i can analyse hands similar to pro's then i know im learning :)

I think pre is standard and so is the flop, I bet again on the turn maybe about 40/45c.

If villain calls then i re-evaluate on the river, if its a brick then im putting in a small value betting, half pot maybe.
      I dont like a check on the river because it gives villain the oportunity to take the pot away from you with hands like AQ/KQ, but with the villains stats he could easily have QT.

Overall I think a pot control line should be taken post flop.
    • koosMaras
      I guess that's right :) . Should've bet on the turn ~0.40$ and make a small blocking/value bet on the river. Probably he won't raise with worse hand.
    • veriz
      Hello koosMaras,

Bet likely the turn yourself, with Check/Calling we just don't know where we stand. Otherwise for the given odds on river I'd Call also. But overall I'd just bet myself for value and information myself since they are very loose to Call us anyways and sometimes might even just Check behind their weaker hands, although we could get value with betting.

Best regards.