BB ($4.20)
      Hero ($2.03)
      UTG+1 ($2.70)
      UTG+2 ($2.86)
      MP1 ($2.57)
      CO ($1.56)
      BTN ($1.89)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:spade:

Hero raises to $0.08, UTG+1 calls $0.08, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.19) 7:spade: A:heart: 4:heart:

Hero bets $0.16, UTG+1 calls $0.16

TURN ($0.51) 7:spade: A:heart: 4:heart: 7:club:

Hero bets $0.48, UTG+1 calls $0.48

RIVER ($1.47) 7:spade: A:heart: 4:heart: 7:club: 4:club:

Hero checks, UTG+1 checks

villian: 33/3 (1.6 AGF) 3-Bet% 8.3 on 33 hands

Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello kiromanAAKK,

Betting for value on turn is very thin, often times I'd even consider just Checking since I rather see him Checking back his draws or something similar. Also when I decide to 2nd barrel the turn then I'd bet ~$0,35. Should do about the same, give us a free showdown and get pretty good value if he has some kind of worse hand. Although for the given reason that the 2nd 7 came then there ain't that many worse hands, only draws and some PPs. Ax is also in his range.

Best regards.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      But if he is after a draw by check Turn doesn't give him a free card and a possibility to see a card (that maybe may improve his hand) for free?
      Is that too cheap?
      Thx :heart:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      But if he is after a draw by check Turn doesn't give him a free card and a possibility to see a card (that maybe may improve his hand) for free?
      Is that too cheap?
      Thx :heart:
      Yes of course, but we are betting against draws and draws only since the 2nd 7 made him unlikely to have a weaker pair also, might only have a weaker PP which he will just fold to your 2nd barrel anyways. Therefore not that many value we can get there, only from draws. Therefore I'd rather not 2nd barrel.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      OK it make sense TY. What if we don't 2nd barrel and he bet on us (maybe with a weak Ace)?
      Thanks
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      OK it make sense TY. What if we don't 2nd barrel and he bet on us (maybe with a weak Ace)?
      Thanks
      Depends what kind of bet he will make. I am pretty sure he will do bet there pretty big with some ace since he often might be scared of a draw or something similar. And even from such opponents I wouldn't even be surprised when they just Check behind them. He likely did have the Ace?