This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL 200$ 1 hand - KK

• xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      OnGame's Room No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (9 handed) by Hand Converter CG

SB ($93.15)
      BB ($237.65)
      UTG ($174.10)
      UTG+1 ($28.00)
      Hero ($42.50)
      MP2 ($256.70)
      MP3 ($155.60)
      CO ($147.10)
      Button ($16.50)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K:club: , K:spade: .
      1 fold, UTG+1 calls $2, Hero raises to $10, MP2 calls $10, 5 folds, UTG+1 calls $8.

Flop: ($33) A:spade: , Q:diamond: , J:heart: (3 players)
      UTG+1 bets $18 (All-In), Hero folds, MP2 folds.

Final Pot: $51

UTG is quite commited here, so I might have called him if I was last to act... But the board is scarry, so I thought player behind me quite likely could have an Ace..
  • 2 replies
    • Jarostrategy
      Jarostrategy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xylere
      UTG is quite commited here, so I might have called him if I was last to act... But the board is scarry, so I thought player behind me quite likely could have an Ace..
      Nh. Because there is MP2 behind you i would never Call here ;9.
    • Eyeshield77
      Eyeshield77
      Black
      Well played.

You don't have fold equity over MP2. He will call with Ace or with set for sure, despite your all-in or fold. Maybe he will call with some hands that he will fold in case you went all-in, but only because he is one on one against someone commited to the pot.

The only additional money you can win from MP2 is $14 and you must risk your own $14 to win it. But I can't believe he will call any hand that we are 50% favorite after two all-ins on flop.

I think that set or pair of aces is very likely hand to UTG despite his small stack and don't think that we even 25% favorite against him.

All this means easy fold.