BTN ($11.14)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: K:club:

BTN raises to $0.40, fold, Hero calls $0.30

FLOP ($0.85) 3:heart: T:spade: 7:club:

Hero bets $0.50, BTN folds

Hero shows J:heart: K:club:

Hero wins $0.81

52/40/2 27 hands, steal total 78

I called even OOP, because he steals a lot, but I guess he would fold to 3bet worse hands and would call with better.

On flop I donk and try to take the pot now. But also I could checkraise him. Don't know whick line is better.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: As you say that he is capable of folding his worse hands then just 3bet and take it down.

As played
      Postflop: Against such an opponent usually donking is better, since the donk=Check/Raise to him almost always since when he is going to continue against this donk then he will likely also continue against your Check/Raise unless you have some other proofs. Also you have to have a plan postflop, which flops you donking and etc, not on every flop.

Best regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      As you say that he is capable of folding his worse hands then just 3bet and take it down.

But ussually we want force to fold better hands or get calls from worse hands. So as I not achieve any of this I don't 3bet. The only bad thing to call is that I am OOP.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      As you say that he is capable of folding his worse hands then just 3bet and take it down.

But ussually we want force to fold better hands or get calls from worse hands. So as I not achieve any of this I don't 3bet. The only bad thing to call is that I am OOP.
      That's exactly the case that he will have more often in his 78% stealing range a lot worse and in long run he will fold a lot worse against that move you earn a lot more than just Calling and trying to play against him OOP.