Beware This User!!!!!! (Must Read)

• WINNINGHAND79
      WINNINGHAND79
      Basic
      I have asked a friend of mine to post this for me cause i am unable to make an account, with you guys. even tho i would really like to join you all here :)

My player name is pokerbandit22 and i ask this post to be placed here on YOUR forum, because it involves one of YOUR members....

this is a warring. he has multiple accounts at multiple forums and poker rooms. his id or ids are xxPLA4TiNxx - trader117 - Mir4cle_Bl4de, however he plays no more on full Tilt. or i havent found his NEW id!!! he is active now on Stars as akind0fmagc - vip69crown and trader117. this player is a scammer and a cheat. if he askes you for a loan or a stake..read this first!!!!!!!!

he has owed the amount of $23 me for a year. at the time, he promised to pay me back the $23 plus %50 of his winnings. that was, as i said, over a year ago. he dose not keep his word and he will lie to you and rip you off.please members of this site DO NOT STAKE OR LOAN HIM ANY MONEY!! HE DOSE NOT PAY BACK.

and xxPLA4TiNxx if you read this PAY ME BACK NOW!! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET BANNED FROM EVERY SITE YOU REGISTER AT.

To the admin(s) and members of this site, i am only posting this to warn you all. warn you of the type of person associated to this forum. you can search any, or all of the names he use's, and see his name cursed at across the web. i do not mean to cause trouble and make a scene, but i have no other way to talk to him. like i said before, a yr in the making!!!

i post this repectfully, for the safety of all forum users!!!! :) :)

THANK YOU POKERBANDIT22 --- FULLTILT
  • 14 replies
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      I doubt a basic user with 8 posts is gonna carry any weight here.
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      just wondering.. how is he a cheat?

sounds like you were asked for money by a poker player (and we know how some like to bluff) and you gave him money? not advisable anytime.

the best warning is don't transfer money to people you don't know. especially if you suspect them of cheating - poker sites have been known to suspend accounts of the donors too.
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      If hes good enough to convince you to give him your money, then I guess he deserves it.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      You said "Must Read", I'm pretty sure that is a lie
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      23$ hahah

your obviously just not as socialy aware as the average person, go rail a game with any nosebleed pro on full tilt and look at the chat book its full of "beggers" stating they will pay the money back and obviously nobody would give them money your were just to say it in a nice way a bit stupid to give him money i dont think anybody here would just give a random player money if he says he will give you money back

its like when you click onto a site on the internet and a bubble pops up saying " congratulations you are the 1,000000000000 used click here for a instant chance to win 1 million dollars" would you click that shit
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Seems like a huge staking deal for a massive 23$ :D
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MatejM47
      you'd really wonder were they got the number 23 from :D
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      Originally posted by MatejM47
      you'd really wonder were they got the number 23 from :D

Awesome movie btw :)
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      seems like the guy is owing to quite a few people according to the banning of his accounts and those usernames you mentioned on a "staking area" of another poker forum site...maybe your post will hopefully prevent others from losing money to him.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Good point and the amount of money is immaterial, it's still bad.
    • WINNINGHAND79
      WINNINGHAND79
      Basic
      i agree to all comments here. it wasnt me who lent to this guy. i was simply a messanger..lol. but i will pass your comments on :)
    • sunden
      sunden
      Bronze
      you/him did lend a random person money and didnt get them back? ;o
      afk.
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      I think it's nice of this guy to warn us about this scammer, but then again, I think his main concern was to try to get his 23$ back...

I mean cmon, it's no news that you will get scammed sometimes when you stake people, it's part of the reason why it's so high risc. Whoever doesn't understand that when staking a person will obviosly deservingly learn his lesson when he looses the stake.

And seriously, stop chasing after 24$... You will never see those money back again so better put your time chasing after the money into pokertime and you will win those money back in no time.