MP1 Felho38 ($3.19)
      MP2 PhysicxChil3 ($3.73)
      MP3 iself04 ($6.60)
      CO joeul_joshua ($4.88)
      BTN circoflax ($5.07)
      SB aigle591 ($6.31)
      BB Hero ($8.08)

Pre-Flop: ($0.07, 9 players) Hero is BB K:diamond: A:club:
      3 folds, PhysicxChil3 calls $0.05, 1 fold, joeul_joshua raises to $0.25, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.65, PhysicxChil3 folds, joeul_joshua calls $0.40

Flop: 3:spade: K:spade: 2:club: ($1.37, 2 players)
      Hero bets $1.20, joeul_joshua calls $1.20

Turn: 10:heart: ($3.77, 2 players)
      Hero checks, joeul_joshua goes all-in $3.03, Hero calls $3.03

River: Q:heart: ($9.83, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $9.83
      Hero shows a pair of Kings
      K:diamond: A:club:
      joeul_joshua shows three of a kind, Queens
      Q:diamond: Q:spade:

Oppo unknown.

I called because I thought: if he had a set or two pair, I suppose he would raise this flop most of the time.. although I do not see many hands weaker than mine go all in on the turn on this board..

how would you play this hand?
  • 8 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Bl4ckM4mb4,

Good to see new names posting, hopefully we will see more of your hands in future.

About the hand, I'd say that I am shoving myself on turn, since he may there Call as well with any kind of weaker hand and also with draws which he ain't gonna pay us on river. But as well since it's 3bet pot Check/Call is sometimes considerable, since we give him also room to go broke with hands like JJ, QQ.

Best regards.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Ups, double post.
    • Bl4ckM4mb4
      Bl4ckM4mb4
      Bronze
      thanks.. yeah I think I'll be posting some other hands :)

a thing I've noticed now, I didn't mean to include the results of the hand, sorry for that.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Bl4ckM4mb4
      thanks.. yeah I think I'll be posting some other hands :)

a thing I've noticed now, I didn't mean to include the results of the hand, sorry for that.
      That's fine, definitely recommend posting hands, only good way to find your leaks and how you loose the most money with. :) Even if you think that you might have played correctly, there still might be mistakes in your play and good feedback you might get from here.
    • Bl4ckM4mb4
      Bl4ckM4mb4
      Bronze
      sure.. many thanks for your suggestions.

And what about member videos? Are they viewed by coaches here in the english forum? Do they post some replies with suggestions?

cause.. I'm italian and my boyfriend also has an account on PS, he always posts hands in the italian forum but member videos do not seem do be taken into account that much..
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      sure.. many thanks for your suggestions.

And what about member videos? Are they viewed by coaches here in the english forum? Do they post some replies with suggestions?

cause.. I'm italian and my boyfriend also has an account on PS, he always posts hands in the italian forum but member videos do not seem do be taken into account that much..
      Most of the videos are made by other coaches not members if you are thinking from the Videos section. And it depends a lot on the coach also who has made the video but mostly they are very useful and I would recommend watching them at least some of them as I have done myself. :)
    • Bl4ckM4mb4
      Bl4ckM4mb4
      Bronze
      no, I was talking about videos made and uploaded by members.. so that members can have their own game reviewed by coaches and receive suggestions..
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      no, I was talking about videos made and uploaded by members.. so that members can have their own game reviewed by coaches and receive suggestions..
      I guess you can give a try "No Limit Strategy Discussion", there might be people who are willing to overview your session. But I don't think that you will find that easily such people who are willing to do it for free.