This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [Fr] QJs nl 50

• franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1134391
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $25.45
      BB: $49.50
      UTG: $24.00
      MP: $52.95
      CO: $28.70
      Hero (BTN): $50.00

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with Q :heart: J :heart:
      UTG calls $0.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.25, 1 fold, BB calls $1.75, 1 fold

Flop: ($5.25) J :diamond: A :diamond: A :spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $3.00, BB calls $3

Turn: ($11.25) 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $6.00, BB raises to $14, Hero folds

Villian is unknown. What would you do on turn? check behind? My plan was to bet/fold turn for value cause I thought that he will call any Jx there and high :diamond: if he peels with them. I would check behind any river. Should I just check behind turn and give up???
  • 2 replies
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Villain has a hard time calling u with Jx on a board like that. What makes u think he has an easy flop call? Cuz there are two aces and so there is less probability u have one? Ofc turn card is beautiful if he is floating u with crap and he has bluffy image, but he is an unknow. So by default turn is a c/f cuz if he was behind on flop he might have got there on turn, and if he has u crushed on flop he is just going for value and protection. So no sense in puttin more money + he is not turning his air hands into bluff for you to be pushing turn there by any chance.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      He sometimes have there KQ, QT, but in generally I think he should have there flush or Ax and I think he is not really c/f turn that often you should barrel turn without no equity