This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl4 MP1 33

• Jeffers16
      Jeffers16
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $4.14
      BU:
      $6.55

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 3:heart: , 3:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.16, 3 folds, BU calls $0.16, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.38) A:spade: , 3:spade: , 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.28, BU calls $0.28.

Turn: ($0.94) 2:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.72, BU calls $0.72.

River: ($2.38) T:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.12, BU calls $2.12.

Final Pot: $6.62

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows four-of-a-kind, threes (3h 3d)
      BU shows (Ad 7d)

Hero wins with four-of-a-kind, threes (3h 3d)

Can I get more value out of this hand? I've had a couple of these monster hands vs calling stations where the problem is I know villain will call down with TP but I'm unsure if he will call overbets on the turn or river.

Should I be shoving the river after he has called the turn as well and just be hoping he is will to play for stacks with whatever he has called 2 streets with? In this example I guess he could have a flush which I think he may even just call with on the river.

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jeffers16,

Just bet a bit bigger on every street and shove it on river. :) You don't have much left anyways, it will be so smallish over-shove that he will likely Call it anyways according to his stats when he has the Ace there.

Best regards.