SharkScope - Leaderboards

• DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Hi,

This month I've played $5 and $11 9man normal speed and right now have $555,50 profit (HEM results).. but as I check the tournament leaderboards on sharkscope filtered by "holdem 9 to 10 players" and "$5.01 -$15" and "Total Profit 2011": I can see that nr.20 has $542; nr.19 $547; nr.18 561 thus, I should be nr. 19 right with $555,50?

I don't understand why I'm not included.. I'm not a member of sharkscope though but have done the opt-in/out to see my ave ROI.. (So I guess I should submit my name right"--> below tournament leaderboard you can read this: "Know of a player that should be in a leaderboard? Submit them for instant consideration here").. but still don't understand why I'm not included..

Then another thing.. looking at the leaderboard filtered by "holdem 9 to 10 turbo players" and "$5.01 -$15" and "Total Profit 2011": nr.1 is sippin_criss pokerstars (<-- I'll delete this if it's not allowed - srr cuz I don't know) .. anyway checking him on pokerprolabs.com player statistics sng's and filtered by holdem/no limit/ 7 to 9/ BI: $7 to $24,99/turbo I can see that his ave. stake is at $16 and if I looked up to the "show tournaments" option I can see that his playing only $15+$1 (last time I checked it was like that)..

So maybe the $5.01-$15 filter of sharkscope refers to the limit without the rake paid/rake excluded ?( ? that's the only answer I can come up with ... :tongue:

Thx in advance
  • 3 replies