This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SharkScope - Leaderboards

• DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Hi,

This month I've played $5 and $11 9man normal speed and right now have $555,50 profit (HEM results).. but as I check the tournament leaderboards on sharkscope filtered by "holdem 9 to 10 players" and "$5.01 -$15" and "Total Profit 2011": I can see that nr.20 has $542; nr.19 $547; nr.18 561 thus, I should be nr. 19 right with $555,50?

I don't understand why I'm not included.. I'm not a member of sharkscope though but have done the opt-in/out to see my ave ROI.. (So I guess I should submit my name right"--> below tournament leaderboard you can read this: "Know of a player that should be in a leaderboard? Submit them for instant consideration here").. but still don't understand why I'm not included..

Then another thing.. looking at the leaderboard filtered by "holdem 9 to 10 turbo players" and "$5.01 -$15" and "Total Profit 2011": nr.1 is sippin_criss pokerstars (<-- I'll delete this if it's not allowed - srr cuz I don't know) .. anyway checking him on pokerprolabs.com player statistics sng's and filtered by holdem/no limit/ 7 to 9/ BI: $7 to $24,99/turbo I can see that his ave. stake is at $16 and if I looked up to the "show tournaments" option I can see that his playing only $15+$1 (last time I checked it was like that)..

So maybe the $5.01-$15 filter of sharkscope refers to the limit without the rake paid/rake excluded ?( ? that's the only answer I can come up with ... :tongue:

Thx in advance
  • 3 replies