Stack
      SB:
      $10,65
      Hero:
      $10,59
      MP1:
      $25,04

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9:diamond: , 7:diamond:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0,10, 4 folds, SB calls $0,05, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,30) A:diamond: , 7:spade: , 4:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP1 bets $0,3, SB raises to $0,60, Hero calls $0,60, MP1 folds.

Turn: ($1,80) 6:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,8, Hero calls $0,80.

River: ($3,40) 3:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $1, Hero raises to $9,09 (All-In), SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $5,40

OK, I know it's pretty badly played :f_cry: So...

Flop: Pair + FD. First I thought "So many outs, I'm betting, raising and going broke if needed". Would this be wrong? Then I thought about keeping variance smaller so I decided to check/call, but there was bet and raise behind me, so I was in the middle and aggain I don't know what to do?

Turn: Since I played it passively, I'm calling again...

River: I hit my flush and think that raising to about $3.50 would be OK? For some reason I have that awful habit to turn my good hands into bluffs and be called only by better hands. That's what I'm doing on this river. I guess it's the difference between fishes and good players :f_biggrin: From now on I'm posting this kind of hands just to embarrass myself, I hope it'll help to stop playing like this :f_frown:
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Oly0909,

First of all I would like to mention out that you aren't embarrassing yourself with posting such hands at all! It's a step further to become a good player and trying to get maximum of your overviewing your sessions. Just keep posting and we will try to find your leaks. :) Always better to post the hands and get feedback rather do nothing and just play and even don't recognize your mistakes and think like "oh how do I lose money, damn I lost again AA vs 27o".

Flop: I'd actually say I'd rather just fold it for the given reason that it's a freeplay and also our 9 high FD might be not good enough, and I wouldn't go broke here. :)

As played
      Turn: As we went to catch the flush then likely Call the smallish bet, he is giving you great odds.
      River: Yep, as you mentioned already, rather make a normal raise, what are you hoping to get Called from? Only a better flush? :D

Best regards.