SSS stats on PT , please help me.

• AndreMG
      AndreMG
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I am playing SSS on NL50$ on full tilt.

I played 1500 hands and I have my stats here that I will post.

I know the sample is just too small yet, but I need some orientations before I made the mistake in the long run, so as soon I clear my doubts, more confident and with less mistakes I pretend to play.

So, thats it :
      VPIP 7,62%
      Fold to SB steal 94%
      Fold to BB steal 80%
      Att to steal 11%
      Won$ WSF% 29%
      Profit + 1,6 PTBB/100 hands
      WTSD% 28,57
      W$SD 47%
      PFRaise 5%
      Total AF 3,64 ( Flop 2,82 / Turn oo / River 2,33

So, what is OK? What is wrong or not OK? What are the goals? What Adjustments do I need to make? And What are still to early to analize?

Thank you very much!
  • 3 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi AndreMG!

I recommend that you post some of your hands in our sample hands board. Your sample size is way to small to make any general predictions. At first sight they are looking good, but I think that you gain more of posting your hands instead of posting your stats.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • AndreMG
      AndreMG
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin, I will post some hands on board.

Actually I didnt post any beacuse I am following strict to the SSS rules.

So there is almost no doubt, as most of situations are well described and straight forward in waht to do.

By the way, I remember when I first started here on pokerstrategy that there were another chart for SSS, called advanced SSS, where it indicates where to limp in in late position with potential hands like AXs, when the odds are ok, etc.

I would like to have this chart, if its avaiable, as I feel comfortable to play them because I play poker for some years, had read a lot and I think I can handle it.

I could not find that article with that hand chart.

Ty Puschkin.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi AndreMG!

Unfortunately this chart doesn't exist anymore.

Even if you stick strictly to the SSS (which is good!) there will be some decisions which are not that clear and easy. That's why it is important to post hands.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81