50$

• 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Dimesas,

Congrats on passing the quiz. It can take up to 3 days for your starting capital to be put into your Poker account.

If you have been waiting longer I would write a ticket to customer support and they will do their best to help you out.

Just have a little patience and it will be there soon.

Good luck at the tables,
      Gary
    • dimensas
      dimensas
      Bronze
      Well, I was passed my quiz ~4 month before, so I think that I am very pacient.
      Today I got a ticket from support :
      Dear dimensas,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer the 50$ starting capital to your Full Tilt Poker account, as your registration with them is incomplete. You still have to register for a real money account by entering your personal details.

1. Log in to the Full Tilt software
      2. On top, in the menu, go to "Account" and then "Change Personal Details"
      3. Fill out the form and save it
      4. You can now close the window

Please make sure that your email address has been validated. You should have received an email from Full Tilt Poker regarding this. If you don't have this email, you can request a new validation email in the "Account" menu.

Once you've validated your email address and entered your personal details, please contact me again and tell me your Player ID on Full Tilt Poker. I will then transfer your 50$ starting capital to your Full Tilt Poker account.

But still dont understand where I could do a mistake, because in tfp information about me is corret..
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hello dimensas,

We are limited when it comes to account support here on the boards. Please reply to the ticket from customer service you received and explain the problem.
      The colleagues will be able to help you directly.
    • IEatSushi2
      IEatSushi2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dimensas
      Well, I was passed my quiz ~4 month before, so I think that I am very pacient.
      Today I got a ticket from support :
      Dear dimensas,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer the 50$ starting capital to your Full Tilt Poker account, as your registration with them is incomplete. You still have to register for a real money account by entering your personal details.

1. Log in to the Full Tilt software
      2. On top, in the menu, go to "Account" and then "Change Personal Details"
      3. Fill out the form and save it
      4. You can now close the window

Please make sure that your email address has been validated. You should have received an email from Full Tilt Poker regarding this. If you don't have this email, you can request a new validation email in the "Account" menu.

Once you've validated your email address and entered your personal details, please contact me again and tell me your Player ID on Full Tilt Poker. I will then transfer your 50$ starting capital to your Full Tilt Poker account.

But still dont understand where I could do a mistake, because in tfp information about me is corret..

you just have to click cashier...
      below email you will see ...
      player information....below this click...
      edit.....
      and fill in all player details there for them to complete process :)
    • dimensas
      dimensas
      Bronze
      you just have to click cashier... below email you will see ... player information....below this click... edit..... and fill in all player details there for them to complete process

Unfortunately, personal details are correct - there is nothing to edit, because there everything is ok ;)

Any more ideas ?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Is your e-mail address validated as well?

Well if everything is filled in now, please contact our customer support again and we will restart the transfer again.

Just answer to this ticket.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • dimensas
      dimensas
      Bronze
      Is your e-mail address validated as well? Well if everything is filled in now, please contact our customer support again and we will restart the transfer again. Just answer to this ticket. Cheers, Hannes

I hope so. I apologize for asking stupid question,but how to know that my e-mail is validated? (I guess it is, because when I clicked on ftp "account" I am not aloud to click "validate e-mail adress - I can't press it").

Ok, I will do this.

By the way, why pokerStrategy.com didn't asked me to sent my ID with photo to apply my personality ?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

Well you get an e-mail of Full Tilt Poker and you need to open the e-mail and click on the link. (That's the e-mail validation).

Regarding the ID check: Not everyone has to do it. We do it kind of random.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • dimensas
      dimensas
      Bronze
      Finally, i have got my 50$ capital !!! thank you all for helping :) good luck for all at the tables !
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Good to hear, well done dimensas for perservering and thanks for letting us know.

Wishing you every success on Full Tilt and enjoy your poker. ;)

Best regards,

Bart