PP Players

• 4 replies
    • HannesZ
      Hi kiromanAAKK,

Well I think that the competition on PartyPoker is softer than on PS or FTP, but I think it is tougher compared to 888poker.

Maybe some members want to share their experiences as well.

• weedo25
      It is softer than fulltilt. less aggresion but they like to min raise a lot with nuts. on nl2 and nl4 you have planty of action, but nl2 hase only full ring. on nl10 there is some periods when there is less tables, but nl10 sh is very profitable.
      There is a lot of tables for micro limit tables, but players are very passive and sometime it is tiltting, but if you have good mindset and composure it is very profitable.
    • rorri
      quite profitable yep, although table selection is quite limited I must say (I play NL50). Okay though, but not ideal like bigger sites. A couple grinding regulars, like everywhere else.

Also there are plenty of 20 bb tables, which is kind of a pain if you are playing big stack. Fish are more on the smaller buy-ins tables... So not great. Software is more than decent, promotions and rewards definitely good. Customer service top-notch.

Hope this helps buddy! GL
    • Megapela
      Well i am sure about that, micro limit in party poker is softer then fulltilt poker.