NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.83)
      BB ($3.41)
      UTG ($10.36)
      CO ($4.74)
      Hero ($22.75)

CO posts $0.10

Dealt to Hero 8:club: 8:diamond:

fold, CO checks, Hero raises to $0.50, SB raises to $1.70, fold, fold, Hero calls $1.20

FLOP ($3.60) 9:heart: 4:spade: J:spade:

SB bets $2, Hero calls $2

TURN ($7.60) 9:heart: 4:spade: J:spade: J:diamond:

SB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($7.60) 9:heart: 4:spade: J:spade: J:diamond: 5:diamond:

20/15/3.5 3bet 10.8, cbet 74, WTSD 33

Preflop I call his 3bet because I saw him doing 3bet/fold two times, so his 3bet range is not very strong, also I have position and can hit a set.

Now on flop he makes a continuation bet, and I call to reevaluete the turn, because he might be missed this flop.

Turn looks good and he slows down, bigger chance that my hand is good.

River - card would be good but his bet sucks. I think I am beat more often, he is not doing such big bluffs, so had to fold. If there was like 1/3-1/2 then could call.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: That's the problem that even if we hit our set we wont get paid of since his hand is very weak. Also his WTS is kinda high, I think I'd rather prefer to fold my 88s here, unless we have some better reads, a lot of flops would be just ugly for us, any kind of overcard ones and etc. Also floating and betting would cost a lot for us postflop, that's the bad thing and he doesn't seem to be like the guy who is giving up postflop easily.

As played
      Postflop: Can't see the river bet but but I guess you play should be doable. I like the Check behind on turn, since we have now showdown value, also it would cost us a lot to try to take the pot down.

Best regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Can't see the river bet but but I guess you play should be doable.

Oh, when deleting results, deleted the actions on river also :)

He bets something like 7$ on the river and I call, but my call is bad there :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Can't see the river bet but but I guess you play should be doable.

Oh, when deleting results, deleted the actions on river also :)

He bets something like 7$ on the river and I call, but my call is bad there :)
      Yep, I'd rather not Call there. Way too risky to find out either he is bluffing or not, and also we don't have any good reads or stats to proof such a Call to make profitable.