$2.00
      BU:
      $1.85
      SB:
      $1.79
      BB:
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, MP3 calls $0.08, 4 folds, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.19) A, J, 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.10, MP3 calls $0.10.

Turn: ($0.39) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($0.39) A (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

Final Pot: $0.39.
      Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, aces and queens(Q Q).
      MP3 shows two pairs, aces and jacks(J Q).

Hero wins with two pairs, aces and queens(Q Q).

Cbet on flop - Now when I look back, I think I could make it slightly higher cause of the flush draw on the board.

RIVER - Now I realize that since he checked turn, he probably didn´t have an Ace. Should I have bet here ? How much ?
  • 3 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Howdy,

You can hide the results, they are not really necessary.

About the hand. I'd bet/fold turn in fact against draws+Jx hands. And yes, you can make your flop cbet a bit bigger.
      Checking turn is possible, but he may try to bluff you off your hand and there's chance you will just fold best hand although it's hard to say if he's type of player who could be bluffing or semibluffing with draws. As played and turn was checked around it's possible to bet river, I'd make it like 1/2 pot not more to possibly let him call with Jx hands. If we'd know he's aggro and he may bluff with missed draws (but he checked back turn - so he may not be bluffing too much) and/or bet Jx by himself we may c/c as it's overall would be better, but without any information making smallish bet is fine.

Good luck!
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Yes, but about the bet on turn - He could have easily called my bet on flop with an Ace, and when I bet on turn what I am really representing ?
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Of course he can have an Ace, but he can have Jx or draws aswell, so we're betting for value against them. Plus if he raises us, we can safely fold and if he just calls we can hopefully get free showdown as I don't expect him to call 3barrels with Jx hand often, so if we check river and he bets - I'd say he has better hand and we can fold.

If you decided to play it this way with checking turn and checking river - I'd say you have to call river bet, just because you took the passive way and he may bet worse.