$10.00
      BB:
      $6.66
      MP3:
      $11.70
      CO:
      $6.33

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, T.
      MP3 calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, BU calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.65, 2 folds, CO calls $0.55, BU calls $0.55.

Flop: ($2.15) A, 3, J (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($2.15) 2 (3 players)
      Hero bets $1.00, CO calls $1.00, BU calls $1.00.

River: ($5.15) K (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $4.68, BU calls $4.68, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $14.51.
      Results follow:

CO shows a pair of kings(4 K).
      BU shows a pair of kings(K Q).

BU wins with a pair of kings(K Q).

call the river? I have the 2nd nuts but those two guys lead me to believe that one of them has the Q rather than not.... Both of them had pretty crazy stats, like 40/20
  • 6 replies
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      acctually i have another question, I dont have the hand history,when i have AQ, the flop comes Q76, i cbet, turn is a K. Now if I bet again i dont see much worse calling, if i check and he bets i have absolutly no idea where I stand(i think he will bet most of his range after I check on turn and he is in position) Any tips on how to play this correctly? I couldnt find this hand in my database but i remember i wasnt sure how to play it to not loose value and also not ending up in tricky spots.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello matusko,

I'd actually just Check the turn, since most of the time if they don't have a hand they will just Check behind and we will keep the pot smaller and maybe even able to Call a river bet if he hit our flush. Otherwise I am not Calling when one guy bets that big into the pot and another one is Calling, even if the result comes up that we would have won the hand, I still see that much safer is to fold it in long run.

Best regards.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by matusko
      acctually i have another question, I dont have the hand history,when i have AQ, the flop comes Q76, i cbet, turn is a K. Now if I bet again i dont see much worse calling, if i check and he bets i have absolutly no idea where I stand(i think he will bet most of his range after I check on turn and he is in position) Any tips on how to play this correctly? I couldnt find this hand in my database but i remember i wasnt sure how to play it to not loose value and also not ending up in tricky spots.
      When he is some kind of aggressive guy then yes, you can likely Bet/Fold there fore free showdown but of course not worse will Call but also we don't want to face a Bet which we will be needing to Call and maybe even the same for river. But with betting ourself he will not likely bet the river himself that often with weaker hand.
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      yeah pretty much what i was thinking ty. Could you please take a look at the hand I posted below the TT(i cant find it in my database but would like to know)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by matusko
      yeah pretty much what i was thinking ty. Could you please take a look at the hand I posted below the TT(i cant find it in my database but would like to know)
      Already did, refresh the thread. :)
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      ok tanks a lot I love you veriz :P