TaF - payout request denied -> acc blocked -> $280 lost!

• jnrrr
      jnrrr
      Bronze
      Hello

I recieved message that my payout request was denied. The "reason" for it is that some of my reffered friends didn´t pass security check (so he could´n get bonus). Nobody told me who exactly did sometnig wrong and what he did wrong. Only information i got is that I won´t get my money.

I have met terms a conditions and my money comes from regular members of PS.

I have 80 validated friends so far and it took my some time and energy.

You think this is fair?
  • 34 replies
    • s3xas
      s3xas
      Global
      i think is not true wat you pay out was denied. because you can be responsible for other peoples. it s not true.
    • jnrrr
      jnrrr
      Bronze
      I just wrote what has been told me..
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey jnrrr,

I'll make sure we dive into your case again and give you a reply here.

In general it can be that we have to block parts of a payment even if the referer is legit. The reason for that is that quite some fraudsters piggy back on honest TaF referrers. 100% blocking them before they get the money is not always possible (as we also have to make sure honest customers don't get super-annoying ID checks) - so a part of the fraud is just detected afterwards, i.e. by chipdumping etc.pp.

Best,
      Lutz
    • jnrrr
      jnrrr
      Bronze
      Well, now is my my TaF acc blocked.

I´m totally confused. I still don´t understand where is the problem. I have done nothing wrong. I have met terms and conditions.

I have now 245$ on my acc and still reffering (well, now it´s blocked).

Please explain it to me.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi jnrrr,

I am sorry that your TAF account has been blocked.

We are not able to disclose any information about this desicion. The check can't be repeated or the decision overturned. I am sorry if we made an incorrect decision.

Thanks for your understanding,
      Hannes
    • jnrrr
      jnrrr
      Bronze
      So you won´t tell me why can´t I get my money.

"I am sorry if we made an incorrect decision."
      Thats great. After I spent 5 months reffering PS you tell me you are sorry and thats all.

"Thanks for your understanding"
      Thats not necessary because I don´t understand anything.

When I was just reffering everythnig was OK but now when I want my deserved $ it seems like huge problem.

This is really unfair behaviour.
    • unixasas
      unixasas
      Bronze
      That's weird, if some of your referrals don't pass ID check, they don't get $50? And if they don't get, they can't earn strategy points, thus can't earn you bonus dollars. Right?

So, in my opinion, you only get bonus dollars from those who are OK and who got their $50 bonus to start earning points with.
    • jnrrr
      jnrrr
      Bronze
      Exactly. Thats what I also point out. But support told me that my money have nothing to do with 50$ bonus for my friends...
    • nenadjebiv
      nenadjebiv
      Bronze
      Had same problem with my account,they do not want to tell me why they can not raise my money. it is not fair and professional.essential that bold writing says "Refer Your Friends and Earn Up to $100" sorry for my language but this sucs!
    • bence76
      bence76
      Bronze
      its just one big scam ps have got what they wanted out of us by signing up for the 50$ starting capital. As your well aware they get paid by poker rooms so they made there money. taf is a load of bullshit
    • tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      I am about to request my first payout. Been a long time coming and I could just imagine if this happens to me I will flip
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi guys,

I am sorry that your taf payouts has been denied. However Xantos explained already the situation:

Originally posted by Xantos
      In general it can be that we have to block parts of a payment even if the referer is legit. The reason for that is that quite some fraudsters piggy back on honest TaF referrers. 100% blocking them before they get the money is not always possible (as we also have to make sure honest customers don't get super-annoying ID checks) - so a part of the fraud is just detected afterwards, i.e. by chipdumping etc.pp.
      Cheers,
      Hannes
    • tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      Hannes, I referred my mom and dad like 2 years ago when I lived at home and their checks were denied. They sent in the documents and everything. But I believe this is when you were not allowed more than 1 per household.

I hope this doesnt affect my TAF withdrawl because ive been referring alot of people on my blog/website and ive been offered additional starting capitals so although I am pretty sure i'll get mine I am also still skeptical after reading this horror stories
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Rest assured that this won't affect your TAF withdrawal.

As soon as you will request your tell a friend money we will check everything so that you can get the money in time.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • jnrrr
      jnrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hi guys,

I am sorry that your taf payouts has been denied. However Xantos explained already the situation

Cheers,
      Hannes
      I can´t be responsible for all my reffered "friends". I told everybody that chipdumping etc is not allowed. But still, it´s not me who should be punished for that.

And it´s definitely no reason for blocking my whole acc. If some of them was chipdumping neither I got $.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey jnrrr,

Sorry for the inconvenience but there is not much we can do.
      Security team has made their decision and they have every right to.

We can't take risks on these matters.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • jnrrr
      jnrrr
      Bronze
      I hear this over and over. "Security team...."

If there is an evidence that I did something wrong why can´t I see it? There is no need to publish it on forum, just send me tiket.

Oh, I know why... Because I did nothing wrong. Now I have 280$ blocked on PS acc for no reason...

I don´t get it. You give daily to PS members xxxx $ and now it seems like you can´t send my my 280$.

Funny thing. My acc i blocked but you still get money from my reffered friends.
    • tzache90
      tzache90
      Bronze
      M8 from what I read this taf thing is a total bullsh*t here on pokerstrategy. Next time refer your friends on the sites you play and u win even more if they deposit and make a number of points. They do have real "tell a friend programs". What pokerstrategy is telling u is just a big bullsh*t in order not to pay your money. That's why I prefer bringing people on the platforms I play and not here. I love pokerstrategy but when it comes to the "tell a friend program" their reasons are ridiculous. I mean why did they give them the starting capital in the first place if they didn't pass the id check?
    • jnrrr
      jnrrr
      Bronze
      They don´t give them 50$ without passing ID check. Somebody mentioned it - my money comes from regular members.

TaF program seems like a huge scam to me...