$100 Daily FreeRoll. Partypoker.

• 20 replies
    • tom689
      tom689
      Bronze
      yes i have the same question... i cant join the freerolls of pokerstrategy
    • tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      party poker sucks
    • nativehero2007
      nativehero2007
      Bronze
      im new
    • PPPlayer19
      PPPlayer19
      Bronze
      wheres the password
    • bikiboki
      bikiboki
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lenntetl
      How do i enter these freerolls? When I try to enter them, this comes up: "Sorry!!! You aren't invited to this tournament!"
      Need help!!!
      You have to be registered through PokerStrategy in order to parcipate in these freerolls.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

PokerStrategy.com and PartyPoker are currently holding two freerolls every day dedicated exclusively to all PokerStrategists with a tracked PartyPoker account. These are held at 18:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT.

Ingrid
    • lexivaan32
      lexivaan32
      Bronze
      ei pygee rekisteröityä
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lexivaan32
      ei pygee rekisteröityä
      Hi lexivaan32,

If you could write in English in the forum it would be appreciated. That way all the members can join in and we can look to help you if you have any questions or concerns.

Are you saying you haven't been able to register?

Have you checked the eligibility criteria? Do you meet this requirement?

Let us know if we can help in any other way.

Best regards,

Bart
    • BGPKAV
      BGPKAV
      Bronze
      it won't let me in to the freerolls
      says i'm not registered
      how am i writing this post if i'm not registered
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi BGPKAV

You need to have a PartyPoker account tracked to PokerStrategy.com

Regards

Thazar
    • mattalingur
      mattalingur
      Bronze
      I just saw this message that we Pokerstrategists get 2x 100$ Freerolls per day (quite the good deal!) at Partypoker.com, I was registered before and did not use the pokerstrategy sign-up bonus, but I went to my profile and listed my name I use at Partypoker. My question is, how long does it take to become tracked at Partypoker so that I can participate in these freerolls ?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mattalingur
      I just saw this message that we Pokerstrategists get 2x 100$ Freerolls per day (quite the good deal!) at Partypoker.com, I was registered before and did not use the pokerstrategy sign-up bonus, but I went to my profile and listed my name I use at Partypoker. My question is, how long does it take to become tracked at Partypoker so that I can participate in these freerolls ?
      If you registered to PartyPoker before you joined PokerStrategy.com, you will not be able to be tracked. Generally speaking poker rooms do not allow retracking of accounts.

Best regards

Thazar
    • mattalingur
      mattalingur
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      If you registered to PartyPoker before you joined PokerStrategy.com, you will not be able to be tracked. Generally speaking poker rooms do not allow retracking of accounts.

Best regards

Thazar
      I was already registered at Pokerstrategy before I registered at Partypoker.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar

Best regards

Thazar
      I was already registered at Pokerstrategy before I registered at Partypoker.
      I mean did you register your PartyPoker Account with PokerStrategy.com at first as it is not possible to retrack an account that is not originally tracked with us

Best regards

Thazar
    • unixasas
      unixasas
      Bronze
      Simply try to enter your username and see if it becomes tracked... -_-
    • rocketboots
      rocketboots
      Bronze
      Just won my first one, feeling pretty good about it.

(Yes, this post was entirely to flex my muscles, rawr!)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rocketboots
      Just won my first one, feeling pretty good about it.

(Yes, this post was entirely to flex my muscles, rawr!)

Congratz!!
    • Zareos
      Zareos
      Bronze
      Downloaded PartyPoker software again just for this... entering my first tonight, wish me luck :s_cool:
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zareos
      Downloaded PartyPoker software again just for this... entering my first tonight, wish me luck :s_cool:

Good luck, ship it!