moneybooker better or neteller better?

• davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      hi
      Yesterday i withdraw my money from moneybooker, i found out they offer me bad exchange rate.
      1 dollar usdollar to 0.98 australian dollar ,but aus dollar is acutually stronger than us dollar.

I wonder is it neteller better or they are the same?
  • 3 replies
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Moneybookers->For transactions involving currency conversion Moneybookers adds 1.99% to our wholesale exchange rates for foreign currency. This charge serves as a protection against the volatility and risk associated with FX markets. The Moneybookers exchange rates are updated on a regular basis throughout the day.

NTELLER->A foreign exchange fee applies to all transactions made in a currency different from your NETELLER account or Net+ card. The NETELLER FX fee is 2.5% and the Net+ FX fee is 2.95%.

.... :s_cool: I think Moneybookers :)
    • davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      thank you very much

my situation is that I live in australia and sometimes need to withdraw money from ftp and other pokersite . my moneybooker account is in australian currency

what is the best choice for me to avoid the exhcange fee? 2% seems to be a very high fee to me.
      any chance that i can avoid it? maybe directly select the withdraw money from ftp as AUD or change the moneybooker currency as USD?

any suggestion? thank you
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi davidgod,

On Full Tilt Poker you can select the currency in which you want to withdraw to Moneybookers. Maybe this exchange rate is better than the one which Moneybookers has including the fee.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes