TAF rewards question

• JaPe15
      JaPe15
      Bronze
      hi! i was recently advised by my friend that she already has more than 100 lifetime strategy points. but when i checked my payout for the TAF it's only $10. should it be $25 already since she's already over 100 points? also, i wanted to ask if it's possible for me to create a Pokerstars account and have my reward transferred to it so i could have my initial bankroll in pokerstars? i hope someone from the mods can answer my questions.. thanx!
  • 18 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey JaPe,

only regular strategypoints are counted towards the TAF limit. So no bonus points from double SP weekends or the 10 extra SP earned for each day on which one earned at least 1SP.

From what I can see, she is just below 30SP not counting the bonus SP, so the $10 showed are correct :)

Hadi
    • JaPe15
      JaPe15
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hadi
      Hey JaPe,

only regular strategypoints are counted towards the TAF limit. So no bonus points from double SP weekends or the 10 extra SP earned for each day on which one earned at least 1SP.

From what I can see, she is just below 30SP not counting the bonus SP, so the $10 showed are correct :)

Hadi
      Thanx for clearing that up.. now i understand better.. also, i wanted to ask if it's possible for me to create a Pokerstars account and have my reward transferred to it so i could have my initial bankroll in pokerstars?

i failed the id check for what ever reason even if im 100% sure that i did whatever it is that was required w/o any fraud. w/c until now really frustrates me, so this is the only way i can start my own bankroll and apply what ive learned here. hope to hear from u again.. thanx!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi JaPe15,

We do not offer PokerStars as a payout option. However you can withdraw to Moneybookers. Moneybookers is a e-payment provider and then you can deposit the money to PokerStars.

For more information about Moneybookers, please see here:
      Moneybookers

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • JaPe15
      JaPe15
      Bronze
      thanx for the info.. do you know how much will be deducted from my $10 if in case i do that option?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi JaPe15,

If your account is in $, then there will be no deductions at all.

However please be aware that the minimum amount for a cashout to Moneybookers is $50.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • JaPe15
      JaPe15
      Bronze
      im sorry, i didnt get that.. so does that mean that i wont be able to put my $10 TAF reward to a moneybookers acct and deposit it to a pokerstars acct that i'll be creating unless its $50? or the does it only apply for cashing out, meaning i can still create a moneybookers acct and process the transfer to pokerstars even if it's only $10? please clarify,, thanks!
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey JaPe,

basically, the minimum amount you need to have on your TAF account is $50 before you can move the money - to moneybookers or a poker room.

Was that clear enough? :)

Hadi
    • JaPe15
      JaPe15
      Bronze
      yup.. that's clear now.. thank you very much!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Your are welcome.

As you know we also finished your ID check a few days ago and you will get your starting capital as well :)
    • JaPe15
      JaPe15
      Bronze
      yeah... thank you very much for that! im really happy that u guys took a 2nd look into that matter... im really excited about it... oh,, by the way do i still have to choose w/c poker room it'll go or it'll automatically go to fulltilt w/c is the original room i've chosen before? again,, i would like to say,, THANK YOU GUYS!!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      If you typed in your Full Tilt Poker username at the beginning then you still should get the money to this account.

However you may still change your room, but then you will need to write us a ticket and provide us with the new poker room and your username. All the available free $50 starting capital rooms are listed here.
    • JaPe15
      JaPe15
      Bronze
      oh. that's ok.. Fulltilt is fine by me.. that's my first choice anyway.. im just wondering how come pokerstars are no longer included on the list? as i recall, it was included before right?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yes, PokerStars was included sometimes in the past. However the available rooms change often and at the moment you cannot get the free $50 on PokerStars.
    • JaPe15
      JaPe15
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Your are welcome.

As you know we also finished your ID check a few days ago and you will get your starting capital as well :)
      i just wanted to follow up on this, bcz i havent received any update yet... i thought that it's just gonna take 2 working days? thanx!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Usually you should have got the starting capital already. However there seems to be a technical problem. We will sort this out, so that you can get your capital soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused,
      Hannes
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

The starting capital has been transferred. Can you confirm that?

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • JaPe15
      JaPe15
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hi,

The starting capital has been transferred. Can you confirm that?

Best regards,
      Hannes
      yup, just checked and i was able to verify that it's been transferred already.. thank you very much for the fast response.. i would also like to share that the strategies ive read here were amazing.. in fact i was able to be ITM on the last 3 freerolls i joined.. the most recent was when i made the final table and finished 7th in pokerstrategy freeroll the other night. i should have finished even higher no thanks to the bad beat i encountered against the eventual winner of the game. anyway,, just wanted to share that and again thank you very much!!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Congratz!

Now it is time to post some hands in our hand evaluation board, where our hand judges will tell you how you can improve the play in your hands. :)

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes