This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

waiting for bronze account

• flintux
      flintux
      Basic
      Hello,

I have passed the quizz suceffuly.

I received an email for my ID, that I did already sent.

I am still waiting for the 50$ and also for the bronze account.

Is there a way to get bronze account while you check for my 50$, so then I can at least go on with reading the strategies?

Many thanks,

BR's

flintux
  • 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi flintux,

Welcome at PokerStrategy and congratulations for passing the quiz!

You'll become a bronze member as soon as you get the starting capital from us. I recommend that you reread our beginners' articles while waiting for it.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • flintux
      flintux
      Basic
      Hi thunderbird56

thx for you reply.

I actually read already twice, and played some play money, but I was just getting impatient.

May be you can also help me with another question, I created an account @ titan using you bonus, if in the meanwhile I deposit some money, will I get anyway your money and the (100$) bonus for playing?

thy

BR's

flintux
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      If you selected Titan as the platform where you get the starting money from us, you shouldn't deposit at all. It's impossible to get both $50+$100 starting capital and the First Deposit Bonus. If you want both, you can choose Mansion, as you can read here

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi flintux!

Welcome at PokerStrategy and congratulations for passing the quiz. Please check your tickets. We need a further proof of address.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81