HEM graph phucked up?

• TheChronicLS
      TheChronicLS
      Bronze
      Wanted to post this on 2+2 but for some reason the site keeps disconnecting here, so thought I'd post it over here
      So I bought HEM some minutes ago, started importing my hands and went over my stats. I opened my graph for cashgames and am very shocked. According to HEM, I'm 850 bbs above ev and 've been running like god for whole my 'pokercareer'. Wtf is this? I've been using pokertracker's trial before and 've been running under ev forever. Is this some kind or bug? Did I do something wrong with postgre or something?
      Please help me out :)
  • 10 replies
    • Bashlik101
      Bashlik101
      Bronze
      Hi,

EV line shows what your profit line would have been if everything went according to math. It represents only those instances when you and your opponent were all in. I havent heard or expierenced any bugs regarding HEM plotting this line. If you have a large sample size running 850 bbs above EV is not something unusual. :)
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Which pokersite?
      Which gametype?
      Which HM version?
      Which operating system?
    • TheChronicLS
      TheChronicLS
      Bronze
      It's on full tilt, NLHE, have no idea which HM, bought it today so I guess it's the latest release. I'm on a windows vista.
      Also @above I know that's it's possible to run this much above ev but the thing is according to HEM's graph I've been running above ev since the 2K hand mark. Last screenshot I took from my pokerrtacker graph was when I played 4k hands total, and I was running quite under EV.
      Is pokertracker fucking my mind or is hold em manager?
      Ah I see you're a HEM support guy, I have another question which is pretty off topic but I guess I can do whatever I want in my topic :p
      I made a HUD config for MTTs, which worked for SNGMTTs but atm I'm playing a guaranteed MTT and the default HUD settings are on (think it's the default one) and I have no idea what to do to fix it.
      Edit: the graph thing is about cash games btw
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You should connect the default Hud to a site you are not playing at under "Use for". And check the settings for your tourney hud under use for: Tourney -> all 3 options checked?

For the EV graph: i think the best is if you send us the original hands and we take a look at them. Mail them with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

Btw: you see the HM version in the title. It should be 1.11.05e as we had an EV bug in 1.11.05d
    • TheChronicLS
      TheChronicLS
      Bronze
      Or the graph has changes or I misread it, it's aight now.
      The mtt HUD however isn't working, did everything u said and still is default in stead of my setting.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please try the following:
      right click on the table name in the table manager. Can you choose your hud configuration manually?

If this works its just a setting.
      Please post screenshots of the table, the table manager, the "Use for" tab for the default hud and your hud configuration.
    • TheChronicLS
      TheChronicLS
      Bronze
      found a way to change the setting through the table manager, however for some reason stats for hero don't show. While in a SNGMTT with the same setting it does.
      Thanks for all the replies already, apreciate it.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Are this rush tourneys? For rush the hero stats are not displayed
    • TheChronicLS
      TheChronicLS
      Bronze
      nope, regular guaranteed mtts
      edit: I also have another question, when I used pokertracker i could go over cbet% for example and it gave me the sample size (f.e. if his cbet% was 60% i could go over it and see it's only been 6/10 times) is this possible with HEM aswell?
      edit2: not sure if it's in every tourney but the guaranteed i'm playing in right now says everybody's M=100. not so helpful :P
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Hud options -> setup hero names is defined?
      Hud options -> player preferences -> your hud configuration -> appearance -> disable hero in hud is unchecked?

Sample Size: when you open a popup with stats there should be a value in () behind most of the stats - this is the sample size.

M: should be like this: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/Stat+Definitions#misc

We have some problems with multientry tourneys at the moment.