Introduction of me

• bravo20
      bravo20
      Bronze
      Hello from Sweden,

I've fairly recently discovered poker. All my life I've been playing games, Chess, Backgammon, Reversi and various other strategic games and have always found that exciting. I work with numbers and risk and my background is rather mathematical so I find poker very interesting from that perspective.

To be honest I will probably never be a multitabling, high stakes player but I will start a journey (together with Pokerstrategy.com) in order to get the deepest possible understanding of the game possible. I've already found out that some of the mathematics like Bayes' theorem and the Kelly Criterion is important parts of poker as well as Game Theory (and from what I understand more specifically the Nash equilibrium).

My game of choice is No Limit Texas Hold'Em and I prefer Sit N Go's and Tournaments rather than cash games as from my understanding the math plays a bigger role in the two previous.

That's basically it, wish everyone gl at the tables and hope for giving membership at Pokerstrategy.com.
  • 3 replies