BTN: $5.77
      SB: $9.02
      BB: $10.00
      Hero (UTG): $10.09
      MP: $3.95
      CO: $5.59

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG with Q :diamond: Q :spade:
      Hero raises to $0.35, 2 folds, BTN calls $0.35, SB calls $0.30, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.15) 8 :club: 3 :club: T :diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $1.15, Hero raises to $3.05, BTN folds, SB raises to $8.67, Hero calls $5.62

Turn: ($18.49) 4 :club: (2 players)

River: ($18.49) Q :heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $18.49
      SB shows T :club: 2 :club:
      Hero shows Q :diamond: Q :spade:
      SB wins $17.27
      (Rake: $1.22)

I kinda think that folding wud have been even better here... When he raises all in here he usually has at least JJ-AA,trips, sometimes heavy draw and i only beat JJ and have 55% equity against flushdraw+TP. What do you guys think about this hand?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello simoska,

That's actually really crappy situation, the problem is that he is betting pot into multiway pot and often times I see this a very strong move, therefore I think I would more often vote for just calling and reevaluating his play further streets. Against some known opponent who is fishy and capable taking such lines as well with TP or something similar, I might even consider raising, if you using any kind of stats or also have reads from the opponents then next time put with you. As played and you decided to raise, then nothing much you can do there, rather just Call, your plan with your raise was that you wanted to get stacks in. Got at least lucky that we had such a hand against us, at least in long run we earn against such hands profit but not against wider range which includes sets and and 2pairs.

Best regards.